Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Monkey Admin WL zombie reloaded MONKEY MONKEY
Donut, post: 95538, member: 16662 Wrote:I was never permanently banned FFS im not dos!

why do you keep thinking i am talking to you by saying dos ?? i have never once said "donut are you dos?" you are putting yourself in that position saying that you are not him. perfect example, ask a room full of kids if he broke a toy and what does the kid that did break it say (i didnt break it) yet all the other kid that have no idea what happen stay quite" thats what you did. i ask on a sever full of player "whats up dos" and who was the only one to respond? you did saying "im not dos" yet i do this to every user that plays and connects from korea you where the only one that responded. say " im not dos" and also saying "i dont know dos" then changing your answer to "i hate that guy dos" then you start saying your name is bakaman and gibkin and we know that all three names are the same because you where trying to join gnz clan .. i mean cmon the chat logs are probably still saved too if you want to go that far. also your game play and script are the same and no other user from korea play like that i have spec them before... but like i said before you are not cade breaking so i dont care there is no hard evidence or admin that is willing to dig deep enough as i did to figure this out. so play the game and enjoy the sever thats it. if you are not dos dont respond its that simple.
There are about 4 players I've seen connecting from korea.. And stop calling me baka
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
lol Donut is being defensive thats hes not dos coz cheap didnt said ur dos

Double post

donut is bagel
[Image: tumblr_m2g9pbulO11qibz0jo1_400.gif]
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1276311-125-smp-the-official-pixelmon-thread-version-15-released-july-21st-2012-10000-downloads/"][Image: pixelmon.png][/url]
Donut is bagel? Now thats confusing :/
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input