Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The thing is ...
pTK, post: 95086, member: 2725 Wrote:Nice to see everything work out the way I wanted. Ghosty I agree that you don't fit in. You are too stupid to belong to HDK. All the shit you say is so stupid it fits nw perfectly.

helmut^, post: 95092, member: 943 Wrote:Good one kid. Your attitude is worse than mine. At least I'm not 100% clueless in game.

Can you eat each other?
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
helmut why didn't you just retire when you said you were? noone here likes you and noone on ESEA likes you. just go
http://war-lords.net/threads/helmuts-apology.9314/

Lasted too lon..short?

Double post

pTK, post: 95086, member: 2725 Wrote:Nice to see everything work out the way I wanted. Ghosty I agree that you don't fit in. You are too stupid to belong to HDK. All the shit you say is so stupid it fits nw perfectly.
Lol HDK just got trolled again haha. This is actually better then George's trolling thread. Ghosty had access to the gay section, now he'll complete his job and show what he saw to NW.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 95118, member: 3039 Wrote:Lol HDK just got trolled again haha. This is actually better then George's trolling thread. Ghosty had access to the gay section, now he'll complete his job and show what he saw to NW.

It's a good conspiracy theory, but we don't really care what is going on in their "clan"...
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]

LOL , i didn't expect this kind of reaction coming from a founder/leader of HDK , unprofessional . This shows the immaturity level of this clan . I expected a professional reaction from you , but you had to show your true colors didn't you .

+ I never had problems with you pTK . I respected you the same way i respected Ru .
But this was before you labelled me stupid . Ru never made this kind of reaction when I left NW . Ru is more mature than you and he knows how to handle any type of situation .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
HDK is S0.G4Y Big Grin
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
good riddance.
<:-----------------------------------------------------------o-----------------------------------------------------------:>
[Image: tumblr_lr0oqiNxKx1qdtf52o1_250.gif]

[Image: 494496_101.png]
Clan rivalry bantering is interesting.

It only gets retarded once people start taking it seriously.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
Spartacus, post: 95239, member: 1060 Wrote:Clan rivalry bantering is interesting.

It only gets retarded once people start taking it seriously.

I know right .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]