Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This morning my game got updated and wl servers are running the older version of game Sad
Someone please fix this soon
I feel your pain. Fear not for there is a pokemon marathon on. We shall eat popcorn like men and laugh as Ash tries to catch em all.
same here, playing through nosteam version right now... :/
i cannot connect...my version is the latest one and it says it is running a newer version of the game... HOW DO YOU FIX THIS??
PJY, post: 96592, member: 17171 Wrote:i cannot connect...my version is the latest one and it says it is running a newer version of the game... HOW DO YOU FIX THIS??

The server is running the older version, you cant fix anything. The Admins need to update the server.
PJY, post: 96592, member: 17171 Wrote:i cannot connect...my version is the latest one and it says it is running a newer version of the game... HOW DO YOU FIX THIS??

just be patient noob Tehehehe Wink
[Image: 674744_602.png]
yes now also d2 asia running older version fix it pls
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]

You can not do anything this has to be fixed by administrators of war lords

Double post

Xanxus, post: 96569, member: 17170 Wrote:I feel your pain. Fear not for there is a pokemon marathon on. We shall eat popcorn like men and laugh as Ash tries to catch em all.

hahahah pokemon how old r u dudeWink
B A Z I N G A, post: 96605, member: 16689 Wrote:You can not do anything this has to be fixed by administrators of war lords

Double post

hahahah pokemon how old r u dudeWink

24 but a nine year old at heart. Here's never growing up!!!! :p