Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multi:Mod and Zombie Escape Servers in Singapore.
Hello guys! Some of you already know about this and some don't. So, basically this thread is to make the (wL) Community aware of the 2 recently opened servers in Singapore i.e. Multi:Mod and Zombie Escape.

Following are the ips of both servers :
Multi:Mod - 119.81.28.244:27015
Zombie Escape - 119.81.28.245:27015

Sorry that I was inactive for sometime because of the holidays :p Now I am back finally. Thanks to the Bison and Manky for their support in these servers Wink

Regards
Molik Garg
Maintainer Of Multi:Mod And Zombie Escape Servers, Singapore.
The only problem in ZE is because there's no download site, it's ultimately boring downloading maps in-game because the games takes RAM while your doing something.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Sibrox, post: 95609, member: 14065 Wrote:The only problem in ZE is because there's no download site, it's ultimately boring downloading maps in-game because the games takes RAM while your doing something.

The main problem is Internet Speed. Smile I know i feel like same,but recently i had seen a lot of demands for ZE in ASIA and Bison also wanted this server to be ZE.
i luv u man your awome
d only thing is lef although, that we need w4rkraf7 to be putted this servers into the main menu of nosTEAM.r,o clients bcuz the other severs wL r there 2 already lolz
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave, post: 95719, member: 1302 Wrote:i luv u man your awome
d only thing is lef although, that we need w4rkraf7 to be putted this servers into the main menu of nosTEAM.r,o clients bcuz the other severs wL r there 2 already lolz

That's Bison's Department , I will confirm it from him. Smile Thanks for the info.
Molik Garg, post: 95772, member: 16718 Wrote:That's Bison's Department , I will confirm it from him. Smile Thanks for the info.

sorry I was just kidding
I meant nosteam.r,o clients are helping (alot or maybe a bit) in populating the war-lords servers because wL servers are put on the main menu of these nosTEAM clients
(if you use nosTEAM clients when you open the game you will see a bunch of wL servers on the menu)

but because these 2 servers are new, they're not on the main menu,multi:mod is somewhere in history, and zombie escape doesn't even exist in that client.
the person in charge of this client is w4rkr4f7, and for these 2 servers to be put in the main menu, we will have to ask him, and he might add these servers into the patch

I haven't checked the newest version, but I think multimod and ze are still not on the main menu

tl;dr
multimod and ze isn't on nosTEAM clients' menu, w4rkr4f7 should add these into the main menu of his client

mar_heave, post: 95870, member: 1302 Wrote:sorry I was just kidding
I meant nosteam.r,o clients are helping (alot or maybe a bit) in populating the war-lords servers because wL servers are put on the main menu of these nosTEAM clients
(if you use nosTEAM clients when you open the game you will see a bunch of wL servers on the menu)

but because these 2 servers are new, they're not on the main menu,multi:mod is somewhere in history, and zombie escape doesn't even exist in that client.
the person in charge of this client is w4rkr4f7, and for these 2 servers to be put in the main menu, we will have to ask him, and he might add these servers into the patch

I haven't checked the newest version, but I think multimod and ze are still not on the main menu

tl;dr
multimod and ze isn't on nosTEAM clients' menu, w4rkr4f7 should add these into the main menu of his client

Setti always have all wL servers detected, nosteam.ro sucks. =)
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
Sibrox, post: 95877, member: 14065 Wrote:Setti always have all wL servers detected, nosteam.ro sucks. =)

they detect? i dont think so, they add
but whatever I'm talking about nosteam.ro players, they know nothing about this server
or maybe they see the !hop advertisement but not much know about it.