Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xbox One-80: Microsoft reverses Xbox One DRM features
[Image: x130521xbonehdd.jpg.pagespeed.ic.IBEIuefIrE.jpg]

[SIZE=14px]Microsoft has announced an almost full reversal of the controversial digital rights management features built into the Xbox One. The console, launching later this year, will no longer require an online connection, or need to ping the Microsoft servers every 24 hours to hang on to life. It will also now play discs like any regular console and no longer place restrictions on trading games. There will also be no regional restrictions.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]"The sharing of games will work as it does today, you will simply share the disc. Downloaded titles cannot be shared or resold," said Xbox division president Don Mattrick. "Also, similar to today, playing disc based games will require that the disc be in the tray."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Microsoft [/SIZE][SIZE=14px]previously addressed[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] concerns about Kinect's always-on, always-listening monitoring of your living room.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14px]Why the reversal? Um, if you payed attention to [/SIZE][SIZE=14px]E3[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] last week, you observed one of the[/SIZE][SIZE=14px]greatest pummelings in industry history[/SIZE][SIZE=14px]. Sony's PlayStation 4 [/SIZE][SIZE=14px]presented itself[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] as the [/SIZE][SIZE=14px]other side of the coin[/SIZE][SIZE=14px] to Microsoft's restrictions and stole the show.[/SIZE]

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/19/xbox-o...re_twitter
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
I lol'd so hard.

The XB1 got its shit rocked so hard.
I'm actually fascinated and pleased to see Sony sacking up and fighting back for once.

Double post

LOLOLOLOLOL ---> http://www.viddler.com/v/12c3cf8c
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
They realized their mistakes but i think its too late, like he said ps 4 stole the show and also many customers with along with it.
Yeah, still PS4. Microsoft does funny business... Also DDR5 > DDR3 and exclusive games that I'm interested in more than XB1

Edit, side note, also this is a perfect case, you can see how competition in US is important, and that's why companies like T-Mobile can't buy MetroPCS.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Before:

PS3 = 0
X360 = 1

After:

PS4 = 1
X1 = 0

Sony will make a history again.
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
I'm getting PS4 baby!
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
PS4 emulator!!! Bring it!! Come to papa!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Sibrox, post: 95879, member: 14065 Wrote:Before:

PS3 = 0
X360 = 1

After:

PS4 = 1
X1 = 0

Sony will make a history again.

ps3 has more total world sells than xbox 360, with close to a year less time in the market.
I love every Jap's product btw. Even..... *ifyouknowwhatimean*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
I know what you mean *wink wink*

love doll japanese realistic sex doll silicone real life inflatable love doll hot sale [Image: love-doll-japanese-realistic-sex-doll-si...t-sale.jpg]
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator