Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EVGA GTX 780 Superclocked
I just bought this bad boy! First of the 3 I will be getting over time! :-)

Manage to sell two of my GTX 580s today for $340! Woop woop!

[Image: 71OUjml0FML._SX425_.jpg]

EVGA GeForce GTX780 SuperClocked w/EVGA ACX Cooler 3GB GDDR5 384bit, DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI,DP, SLI Ready (03G-P4-2784-KR)

by EVGA
4.3 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
Price: $659.99 & FREE Shipping. Details

Temporarily out of stock.
Order now and we'll deliver when available. We'll e-mail you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information. Your account will only be charged when we ship the item.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

• Base Clock: 967 MHz
  • Boost Clock: 1020 MHz
  • Memory Clock: 6008 MHz Effective
  • CUDA Cores: 2304
  • 3072MB GDDR5 384bit Memory
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
damn dude. I could build a PC better than my current one with that money hahaha
What are you gonna do with that? You don't say 100fps aren't enough for you? I play with like... 10fps Big Grin
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain, post: 96081, member: 1105 Wrote:What are you gonna do with that? You don't say 100fps aren't enough for you? I play with like... 10fps Big Grin
This is mostly a build up for the next gen games coming out end summer. Specifically Witcher, GTA V etc. I am planning on playing them in Ultra and enjoying the scenery as much as possible.

Some spend money on consoles and the high priced games, I spend mine on my rig and making sure I get the best possible here. These cards will last for 3 years of next gen games, as my GTX 580s did. Smile
cucubelu, post: 96082, member: 15378 Wrote:Some spend money on consoles and the high priced games, I spend mine on my rig and making sure I get the best possible here. These cards will last for 3 years of next gen games, as my GTX 580s did. Smile

The ring itself may cost around 6 consoles + the games are just around the same price, so no, you'll be spending the about the same amount. Invalid.
PS: Add the price of the videocard on top of all that.
[Image: 1UH9a8H.png]

[Image: 5pfuEDP.gif]
DK, post: 96095, member: 3039 Wrote:The ring itself may cost around 6 consoles + the games are just around the same price, so no, you'll be spending the about the same amount. Invalid.
PS: Add the price of the videocard on top of all that.
You will never get ULTRA graphics on a console. Already confirmed by Unreal 4 developers, you can get close, but never the full amount. Read the blogs, the consoles that will be going out live with be massive in terms of graphics, but PC will always receive the highest end possible with no count down in FPS. That is the real deal.

Same thing happened with BF3 when it came out, the PC version of ULTRA was so much superior than anything the console could bring, and the developers said that even the next generation consoles will lack the necessary super hardware to compete with PC. In the end user will have to choose controller vs mouse & keyboard and whether or not they will want to spend the extra dollars on hardware for a PC to maximize the graphics.
And I'm just sitting here watching footages and trailers. :mad:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Knowpain, post: 96111, member: 1105 Wrote:And I'm just sitting here watching footages and trailers. :mad:
I wouldn't worry too much about the next gen games for about a year after the release. That is usually when the hardware in the console gets harder and harder to optimize for full and maintenance of the "minimum FPS". That is usually when they have to start tweaking the settings to max sure gameplay remains at the minimum fps possible.