Poll: Is thavs a retard? Show Results
Yes
34 79.07%
No
9 20.93%
Total 43 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Srs question: how many of you think thavs/striker is a huge retard?
I voted no.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 96754, member: 9168 Wrote:I voted no.

but why ? ._.
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Ghosty, post: 96755, member: 15215 Wrote:but why ? ._.
Because everyone votes yes.
Moriarty, post: 96756, member: 9168 Wrote:Because everyone votes yes.

I like your style .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
HAHAHA that was funny
Ghosty, post: 96736, member: 15215 Wrote:I like how he puts out these random allegations against me . Sex games ? really ? grow up kid .
ooo lol i am not a kid fgt...u r a kid having a kid which u produced by a forced sex with a stripper.........she was ugly as fuck..........
i have a question to ask u ........how u play with that dildo in front of ur fat kid?.......does he also play with it?.......u r a fucking dumdass....and a random bitch

Double post

MMgHam, post: 96742, member: 16679 Wrote:agreed.
oo lil mother fucker here!!!!....enjoying the ban noob?.....fucking noob using cheats

Double post

lin0x, post: 96748, member: 17120 Wrote:lol..he got banned on all Indian servers for wall hacking..
lol another noob...see if i cheated i would have been VAC'ed and SMAC'ed from wL .but see i have no bans...i dont cheat....Indian servers have noob admins who never saw a cheater......he is totally a full noob ...dont know anything.....like Ayush Garg.......noob brother of Molik Garg.........i was just showing proness and the noob banned me for wallhack from every server........WALLHACKS r not meant for me

PS: Bison pls dont reveal anything.... i know u know something about me which many dont know ...pls dont tell any1
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Shokkk, post: 96789, member: 16525 Wrote:ooo lol i am not a kid fgt...u r a kid having a kid which u produced by a forced sex with a stripper.........she was ugly as fuck..........
i have a question to ask u ........how u play with that dildo in front of u fat kid?.......does he also play with it?.......u r a fucking dumdass....and a random bitch

Double post

oo lil mother fucker here!!!!....enjoying the ban noob?.....fucking noob using cheats

Double post

lol another noob...see if i cheated i would have been VAC'ed and SMAC'ed from wL .but see i have no bans...i dont cheat....Indian server have noob admin who never saw a cheater......full noob ...dont know anything.....like Ayush Garg.......noob brother of Molik Garg.........i was just showing proness and the noob banned me for wallhack from every server........WALLHACKS r not meant for me

PS: Bison pls dont reveal anything.... i know u knowm much about me...pls dont tell any1

Can you do one simple thing for me? Please learn to use correct grammar. Thank you!

edit: No I don't know or really care about you, but incorrect grammar is very annoying.
[Image: e1GzZ.gif]
Ya..i can see your "proness" in the demo bison posted..

see for yourself: http://fastdl.mattkv.net/hacker_demos/sh...nglore.zip

maybe you are pro enough to shoot through walls and doors..im just a noob.. :/
This thread stinks.
[SIZE=12px]ooo lol i am not a kid fgt...u r a kid having a kid which u produced by a forced sex with a stripper.........she was ugly as fuck..........[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]i have a question to ask u ........how u play with that dildo in front of u fat kid?.......does he also play with it?.......u r a fucking dumdass....and a random bitch[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Dadum tss!:eek: [/SIZE]