Total 5 vote(s) 100%
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  I AM BANNED
8otamon
STEAM_0:1:15946565
all wL servers

Admins of all rank and Players,
I did run a hack that was made many years back with a few adjustments...I should have just grown up and took bullets in my ass like a man. I have destroyed this hardrive as seen here.
ht[Image: Snapshot_20130707_1_zpsff380c1e.jpg]
I will never write or rewrite any scrips if given to me inorder to enchance gameplay again. May I please have the privilege of playing on the wL servers back?

[Image: Snapshot_20130707_3_zps51c9f955.jpg][Image: Snapshot_20130707_2_zps272cc6d9.jpg]
Merged by Masterful1
Please read this and edit your first post.

http://war-lords.net/threads/read-before...lines.838/

Steam ID : If you do not know this, create a server from within the CS:S start menu. Then type status in the console to get your steam ID. Example: STEAM_X:XXXXXXX
[Image: 552360_101.png]
8otamon
STEAM_0:1:15946565
all wL servers

I can not connect to any servers because VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) is running in secure mode.
This is because you used VAC detected cheat in a VAC secure server and you got a VAC banned on your steam account. If want to play in VAC secure servers again go buy the game again and make a new steam account.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
oh wow...i was just playing last night
VAC bans have nothing to do with us.
I have received a VAC ban - why?

[SIZE=12px]The following notification will display should you receive a VAC ban, indicating that a VAC ban is now in operation - "[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]Your connection to this secure server has been rejected. Because of past cheating violations, you have been banned from playing on all secure services[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]". If you receive the notification message outlined above, the VAC system has, based on its cheat signatures, detected a cheat operating on your system. As a result a VAC ban has been imposed and has come into operation to restrict you from joining VAC protected servers. It should be noted that VAC employs the use of delayed bans in order to disrupt the development process of cheats - a ban imposed today may have been the result of a cheat detected by VAC two weeks previously.[/SIZE]

I have received a VAC ban - what do I do now?

[SIZE=12px]As Valve has a zero-tolerance policy towards cheating, all VAC bans are permanent in nature and will not be lifted over time. Once you receive a VAC ban you may no longer play on VAC secure servers. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]You may continue to play your single-player games. You may also continue to play on VAC-insecure servers. You may access a list of insecure servers by doing the following:[/SIZE]
  • Open Steam.
  • Select the "View" drop-down tab.
  • Select "Servers".
  • Select "Change filters".
  • Select "Not-Secure" under the VAC drop-down list
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
8otamon
STEAM_0:1:68955555
(WL)servers
Please wait for a root admin to resolve your case.
[Image: 191457_101.png]