Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Applying for War-Lords ASIA
[SIZE=12px]Name: DareDevil[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12px]Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:46652905[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 18 [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone: UTC+7:00[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability: When i have my computer on? It varies. Sometimes I play like a pro gamer, and sometimes i prepare for exams.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I'm Alex from South Korea.(I have south korean parents). I was born in Indonesia, and I am still living there. I go to Jakarta International School (JIS), I am looking forward to go to universities like UI, or Seoul National University. I can speak 3 languages perfectly(languages that I can communicate well with) which are English, Korean, and Indonesian. I joined this community when War-lords made a server in Singapore. I love war-lords because they have provided me servers with very nice pings for me. (There were no good low ping servers other than Games.on.net servers in Australia) I am VERY active in Warlords office asia, dust 2 dm asia, dust 2, and multimod asia.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] I would like to be admin because some people just simply ignore doing their objectives when there are no admins online. Like Manky, ghosty, sako, macha, nraw.. The ones that control the asian servers. It is very annoying for me to see that, and I think that is one of the main reasons why I want to be admin. I once applied for War-lords admin and it went through evaluation but I got rejected after. To be honest, the reason why I wanted to be admin before is just too brag about being admin (xD). But NOW, I got more experiences from then, and this time I am quite serious about it. Another reason why I would like to be admin is because there are some people being racist sometimes. Once, I got really mad because of this guy being racist at Indians, and it leaded me to report him. Thanks.Wink Edit. I made myself 14 in the last admin app, to revenge manky who once lied to me. :p [/SIZE]
Wish you the best in your wL applications~! ^_^

Thanks Sako :-)
Good luck mate !
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Thanks Ghosty!
Hey DD. Good luck Big Grin
st0nnec0ld, post: 98786, member: 16843 Wrote:Hey DD. Good luck Big Grin

HAHA thanks