Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SCrim server suggestion
i had been playng 1.6 since a long time .. many of its clan(scrim) servers are automatic they dont need a admin present... as soon as 10 players a random captains is choosen and they select players .. kindly to apply this type of plugin in ur scrim server i guess it will help people like me and others a lot .else we always have to wait for a admin to join server.. :/
if anybody could live a 10man, people could abuse the command and restart it over and over again. Also, excessive trolling, teamkilling and racism are things that we also monitor on the scrim servers, and therefore an admin presence is required to make sure all 10mans go smoothly.
let me explain to u the detailed version of it ... 10 ppl join a match starts followed by captians n team picking ... then as far as tk thing is concerned more than 250 hp in 5 rnds causes to ban for 20 or 30 mins ... when less than 6 players are left server(in scrim mode) waits for 3 rounds till 10 people join again if not then map changes to warmup ... i think it will be best for all of us if u guys followed or applied this plugin

Double post

and voteban and votekick plugins are also present... so if any hacker or tk'er is present he can be banned immediately by players
shashankkochhar1993, post: 98125, member: 17243 Wrote:let me explain to u the detailed version of it ... 10 ppl join a match starts followed by captians n team picking ... then as far as tk thing is concerned more than 250 hp in 5 rnds causes to ban for 20 or 30 mins ... when less than 6 players are left server(in scrim mode) waits for 3 rounds till 10 people join again if not then map changes to warmup ... i think it will be best for all of us if u guys followed or applied this plugin

Double post

and voteban and votekick plugins are also present... so if any hacker or tk'er is present he can be banned immediately by players

Nope . A voting system requires everyone to agree . Trolls will always be trolls . Trolls will not vote .
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
atleast try once ... without trying noone can conclude any statement..
I like the idea of an autoL03 script. A voteban/kick option in the scrim server is just dumb. I'd get riser banned every time he joins the server.

Half of us that scrim are admin I will add. The auto-L03 is smart. Im sure u could snag parts of the Esea script (.ready)
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
yea !! Smile ... its just that whenever people join in the server they see 3 - 4 players in that the server and leave since 10 are needed ... (singapore scrim sv) its just a suggestion from my side people in server would be bounded to wait for other players to join rather than rq'ing ..
shashankkochhar1993, post: 98166, member: 17243 Wrote:yea !! Smile ... its just that whenever people join in the server they see 3 - 4 players in that the server and leave since 10 are needed ... (singapore scrim sv) its just a suggestion from my side people in server would be bounded to wait for other players to join rather than rq'ing ..

You realize you can apply for scrim adminship and it's very easy to obtain right ?
but i have a problem i dnt have 72 hours of gameplay in WL.... although i have immense knowledge of hacks n scripting ...
shashankkochhar1993, post: 98307, member: 17243 Wrote:but i have a problem i dnt have 72 hours of gameplay in WL.... although i have immense knowledge of hacks n scripting ...
Scrim admin isnt the same as server admin. Scrim admin only allows you to change maps, lo3, kick, change pw and swap players.