Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Please Unban Sushima with Status
Hey Admin,TanQ MasterFul1 for Post.

This is my Status Please Unban me,this is my frist time im banned
# 2123 "SuShima" STEAM_0:0:1128491652

Permanltly banned

Please Unban me
M. Bison, post: 5258, member: 359 Wrote:These instructions should be followed to ensure the ban appeal process goes smoothly:

The ban list contains thousands of entries. If you don't provide us with the following information we won't be able to find you:

Additionally, the following rules should be followed at all times:
  1. Do not be provocative, disrespectful, or abusive.
  2. Do not create more than one ban appeal for each ban.
    -> If your ban appeal gets rejected, you may not create another ban appeal for that ban.
    -> If you bought a new copy of CS:S and still cannot play, you may then appeal or contact me directly.
  3. Do not create a ban appeal on one's behalf. If they're unable to appeal due to difficulties with English then contact an admin directly.
  4. Do not double post. There's an edit button for a reason. Wink
  5. Do do not bother staff members about your ban appeal. All ban appeals shall be dealt with in a timely fashion.
  6. Do not lie! This will greatly worsen your standing and may make you ineligible to ever play here again.
  7. Do not respond to other ban appeals unless you've been given prior permission or have something valuable to contribute.*
Failure to comply with ban appeal rules shall result in your forum access being suspended. Any existing bans shall also have their duration lengthened.

This ban appeal has already been rejected.

http://war-lords.net/threads/please-unba...ted.11188/

-CLOSED-
[Image: 552360_101.png]