Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ze server suggestion
just played there, the population's not really enough to play boss battles or hold a spot
here's some suggestions:
edit :
-disable auto !zspawn just let everyone type !zspawn to spawn, because when nuke comes, they spawn a number of times so they die a lot. after they die. so maybe, inform players to use !zspawn when they're dead. sometimes I see this happening in thelostworld. when nuke comes, the zombies don't die at the same time, and they always respawn automatically and dies 30+ times, hence CTs have to die to end the round.

-disable smoke & flashbang > we don't usually use these, it would affect gameplay if everyone has one.

-decrease infect time to 10 maybe? with low population this isn't really a good idea but with bigger population it can be too long

-the zombies are fast. no one can stop em if they jump around. maybe give the classic zombies 105-110% speed maybe? mother zombies 110-115%? still not sure about this.

-I have noticed that whenever a map gives free grenades on some table/ on the floor, you can pick them up, by the means, they stack(up to 5 nades). is there a way to make everyone can only have 1 grenade? when a ct wins a round, the next round he gets another grenade from autobuy, thus the grenades stack.

-give zombies regeneration without regeneration, zombies will die. this is a game about escaping, not killing zombies.

-replenish players' money to 16000 every round

-add more maps it's kinda sad that you can only choose 2 maps each voting, here's my suggestion : LINK

-[S]disable fall damage? or reduce it [/S] Keep it

-I see that some maps have limited round time(5 mins) and then CT wins, weird. maybe there's something to disable/infinite round time? example : cp escape

-!zmarket : you can buy grenades anytime, this is an unfair advantage. maybe enable it for the first 30 secs only

-I don't see extend map or don't change, what's happening?

-the afkkiller is too soon - maybe 2 minutes? sometimes zombies are kept in cages so they have to wait, and when they're waiting there's a possibility where they do something and when they're back, afkkiller kills them

and oh, I hope that this server and multi:mod are written in nosTEAM client's gamemenu just like other wL servers.
w4rkr4f7 should be in charge of nosTEAM client.

regards. mar_heave
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]