Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
website design.
this is my first forum design i think its not bad. i think it looks really nice now.yes i had to fix things around a lot. but i think it looks nice now
~The lonely Stoner seems to free his mind at night~
Dre@m$, post: 98730, member: 541 Wrote:this is my first forum design i think its not bad. i think it looks really nice now.yes i had to fix things around a lot. but i think it looks nice now
Looks terrible.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Don't let Moriarty discourage you with his hard truth, it just means you have a lot of improvement possibilities ahead of you!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Dre@m$, post: 98686, member: 541 Wrote:just got done with my new graphic design site theme. dont think it looks half bad :p

http://galaxygraphics.boards.net/

It loads slowly as hell ffs
Just Go With IT. √

Why are you even looking here? scroll down if you can.
JayCat, post: 98713 member: 2104 Wrote:Are you talking about adsense? I don't do that. I do adwords. Wink
Yeah... Thats totally what I meant to say..
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Flame or admire!
Moriarty, post: 98728, member: 9168 Wrote:Jays site is much cleaner, but my website design and plugins that I run on it are just super.

Let us take a look at yours RU.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
JayCat, post: 98749, member: 2104 Wrote:Let us take a look at yours RU.
I cant. It contains my business information. Not on public forum. Maybe on steam.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Moriarty, post: 98753, member: 9168 Wrote:I cant. It contains my business information. Not on public forum. Maybe on steam.

Link or it never happened. :p

I didn't take i consideration the fact that it was for your business, even though I figured that it was since we did talk about that a while back.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Not to be entirely critical, but fixed backgrounds are stupid and using Comic Sans for the default site font—you should be slung into a dumpster and shot.

Not to be entirely critical...
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]