Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  wL Asia Admin Application
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]st0nnec0ld[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:0:41083662[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 16[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE]UTC+05:00
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Until 10th of August: 2pm to 12am. After that, 8pm to 11pm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Collecting money to upgrade(or build) a better PC. I'm trying to do this by the end of this year so that I can play GTA 5. I hope they make a PC version. I'm not buying a console.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Main reason is to slay or kick those who camp without doing objectives. I've seen this happen too many times now, mostly on the office server. Also to start scrim matches. I've been playing scrim a lot lately so there won't be any need to search for an admin when I'm there(obviously).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]I used to play on non steam servers when I first started playing CSS and there were many hackers there so I have some experience on spotting hack[/SIZE][SIZE=12px]ers.[/SIZE]
Well, it is true that there are players in office that repeatedly doesn't do the objective and its almost like I'm the most active on Office ASIA, a little help would be great Big Grin. Well, best wishes and good luck on your Admin Application, game on! ^_^

Thank you Sako Big Grin
Good luck bro, hope you get it Smile
MultiMod Asia:
[Image: 1148148_101.png]
Fun Maps Asia:
[Image: 1145985_101.png]
24/7 Office Asia
[Image: 1104931_101.png]
Thanks Alex
good luck and see you around
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Thank you
good luck bro
Thanks Bazinga
Good luck Big Grin