Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Ban Appeal
Hello,
I am writing in regards to my permanently banned laptop( I guess it is my IP address since I have never used steam). Anyways, I cannot connect to any of your servers (reason cheating).

I must admit that I used hacks last year and for that I am truly sorry. It was the first time ever I was cheating and I just wanted to know how hacks work. But, everyone deserves a second chance and I will never ever try to use cheats in any situations.

Your servers are the only ones that I can connect in Australia; therefore I appreciate any helps. Here is the situation though. I cannot remember my nickname and I do not have steam. I have tried different CSS, I have changed my windows, I have tried in different networks and none worked for me. I do not know how the banning works and I really need someone's help.

This picture might help: it was taken on 26/07/2013 around 4:00 A.M GMT time.
[Image: Untitled.png]
The next time you connect to a server, type status into the console, and you should be able to find your steamid there. It will look something like STEAM_0:0:0000000000.
That said, you will need to purchase the game to be given any second chances here.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
Found my Steam ID Big Grin : It's STEAM_0:0:1907087313
and I'll purchase the game Smile thanks.
Let us know when you've purchased a new copy of the game so that we can let you play on our servers again.
[Image: 191457_101.png]