Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  ArchAngel Toast's Application
[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]ArchAngel Toast[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] [/SIZE]http://steamcommunity.com/id/changenow
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 18 (The Older Brother)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Pacific Daylight Time[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Mid afternoon to night time[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Hi my name is Bob for short, and i Live in San Francisco California. My priorities in life are physical fitness and education. Playing games is the gap between these 2, which i have been doing for a long enough time. I first came on minigames in around 2009, but was more interested in zombies then. I began to play minigames again in early 2012 of Plaguefest server since I was a donor to plaguefest due to their awesome zombie servers which i enjoyed. People on plaguefest, especially the admins are pretty weird, and they keep harassing people for no reason. After that i began to play on War Lords server, which i find that the people on the server are much nicer, and friendlier. I felt welcomed into the server. I spent a time of inactivity due to school [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]because[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] thats one of my priorities, and i believe that a dynamic life is good for a balanced lifestyle. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px] This is my second time applying for admin and my little brother does not have the responsibility to become admin, which is why he signed up for admin ship on this account. I am applying for admin because I have belief that the server could be a better maintained place. Imagine a school with few janitors, and the place will be very trashed up. [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]The minigames server is generally clean and has very good people, but all it takes is a handful of people who are disrespectful to make ruin other players enjoyment of the server. For an example: in a class room, majority of the people are quite and seek to learn, but its that 5% that can ruin the learning experience for everyone one else in the class. I will try the best of my abilities to keep the server clean, unless i play after going to a party which i rarely do or something where im all to... But anyways i have enthusiasm to being an admin as i like to help others. I can help the warlords community by being admin, and making this a better place for everyone. There will be some admins far better than me, some a little worst, but we all make a difference, and we help keep order within the server. Thank you all for reading my application. I really respect your time and dedication to the server. I Will like to make a big thanks especially to administrators of the WarLords servers and community for making this opportunity possible for me. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Double post

In addition you guys do a great job on keeping the racism down. You should try banning N1&&a, negga, etc
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
Private Toast, post: 99066, member: 15047 Wrote:[SIZE=12px]Name: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]ArchAngel Toast[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Steam ID :[/SIZE]http://steamcommunity.com/id/changenow
[SIZE=12px]Age:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] 18 (The Older Brother)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Timezone:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Pacific Daylight Time[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Availability:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Mid afternoon to night time[/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Tell us something about yourself:[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] Hi my name is Bob for short, and i Live in San Francisco California. My priorities in life are physical fitness and education. Playing games is the gap between these 2, which i have been doing for a long enough time. I first came on minigames in around 2009, but was more interested in zombies then. I began to play minigames again in early 2012 of Plaguefest server since I was a donor to plaguefest due to their awesome zombie servers which i enjoyed. People on plaguefest, especially the admins are pretty weird, and they keep harassing people for no reason. After that i began to play on War Lords server, which i find that the people on the server are much nicer, and friendlier. I felt welcomed into the server. I spent a time of inactivity due to school [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]because[/SIZE][SIZE=12px] thats one of my priorities, and i believe that a dynamic life is good for a balanced lifestyle. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=12px]Reason For Admin Application: [/SIZE][SIZE=12px][SIZE=12px] This is my second time applying for admin and my little brother does not have the responsibility to become admin, which is why he signed up for admin ship on this account. I am applying for admin because I have belief that the server could be a better maintained place. Imagine a school with few janitors, and the place will be very trashed up. [/SIZE][SIZE=12px]The minigames server is generally clean and has very good people, but all it takes is a handful of people who are disrespectful to make ruin other players enjoyment of the server. For an example: in a class room, majority of the people are quite and seek to learn, but its that 5% that can ruin the learning experience for everyone one else in the class. I will try the best of my abilities to keep the server clean, unless i play after going to a party which i rarely do or something where im all to... But anyways i have enthusiasm to being an admin as i like to help others. I can help the warlords community by being admin, and making this a better place for everyone. There will be some admins far better than me, some a little worst, but we all make a difference, and we help keep order within the server. Thank you all for reading my application. I really respect your time and dedication to the server. I Will like to make a big thanks especially to administrators of the WarLords servers and community for making this opportunity possible for me. [/SIZE][/SIZE]

Double post

In addition you guys do a great job on keeping the racism down. You should try banning N1&&a, negga, etc
Thats not your SteamID.
Account sharing again...
BTW Good Luck!
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Heres your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:27536999
thank you

Double post

im hearing a ton of rascism witht eh N word recently on the mic

Double post

this is for minigames btw

Double post

its been nearly a month now
Patience, my friend. It may take awhile to determine the outcome.

Which, by the way, what ever happened to 'don't have time to stay as admin?'

http://war-lords.net/threads/archangel-t...ion.11406/
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
im currently working hard with my schedule to minimize homework

Double post

as for now i will tell you guys in advance when i won't be on, plus im also a moderator on TPS gaming on garry's mod, so i need to keep active on that

Double post

but thanks nub for the heads up i thought i've been completely forgotten