Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Some confusion !
Name : In$anE
steam id: STEAM_0:0:68541195
Server : SCrim 3 (singapore)

Appeal : Its too draw your attention that i was tryng some hacks on my previous steam id :STEAM_0:1:55756232 ...
which is already bannd in WL servers anyways i was tryng this hack to have fun with my lan buddies (just LAN buddies , while lanning one on one with them Big Grin ) .... soo when i was done i logout from my previous account ... and logged in to my new account Without turning on the injector.. As soon as i connected to WL scrim SV 3 i got banned .... I dnt knw How or why .. I didnt even Used any Hack in This New Account ... Kindly look forward to it... And My previous Id is not VAc Banned , i Discontinued it Coz i was Bannd from WL server and I loVed playing in Your SErvers Thats Why i Got a NEw Id ... Kindly Look Forward TO it !! Sad
If it wasn't enabled you wouldn't of got banned.
i am seriously sorry for that i didnt knew whether it was on ... but i closed my game when i logged out .. and the interface was normal ... Please help me out of this !! Sad
It is obvious you tried cheats. You already accepted that you know many things about cheats which we may dont know, in some of your previous post in the forum itself. You may have mistakenly injected it but you injected it. Thats your responsibility. Now you are banned for the second time in wL, so, I think you ill not be given any more chance to play in wL even though you buy another copy of CSS. Admins will respond soon.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
it was not my intention to play with hacks .. i was made sure when interface was normal i thought it was off ... i Never wanted this situation to come .. kindly help me !

Double post

WTH !! i never even tried to play with hacks this time !! i mentioned it earlier !!!! Why the Hell would i play with hacks onWL sv when i Knw i have got bannd from it previuos time ... N if u dnt think this way then why would i buy a new copy of css when my old is'nt even vac bannd??
Comeon !!! I play better off without any cheats ... !!! i was just tyryng to have fun in my previous id !! I dnt how how the hell it was still injected when i closed the game logged off .. logged in to new id n Connected to SV/!!!
shashankkochhar1993, post: 99139, member: 17243 Wrote:it was not my intention to play with hacks .. i was made sure when interface was normal i thought it was off ... i Never wanted this situation to come .. kindly help me !

Double post

WTH !! i never even tried to play with hacks this time !! i mentioned it earlier !!!! Why the Hell would i play with hacks onWL sv when i Knw i have got bannd from it previuos time ... N if u dnt think this way then why would i buy a new copy of css when my old is'nt even vac bannd??
Comeon !!! I play better off without any cheats ... !!! i was just tyryng to have fun in my previous id !! I dnt how how the hell it was still injected when i closed the game logged off .. logged in to new id n Connected to SV/!!!
Thats where the lie lies. Acording to me you injected the hack becuz u were convinced that it was SMAC UD, but is was not!
Oh you are banned for Ban Evasion.
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Detective Shokkk!
Why in the Earth i would hack!! When i say the truth why the F*** m getting ignorned !!! Its simple i Didnt Use THe fckng HAck inMY NEW ID !!!!!!! HOW MANY TIMES I HVE TO TELL U STUPID 16 YEARS OLD KIDS(SHOKKK) !!!!!

Double post

I would RAther be interested to TALK TO AN ADMINISTRATOR Rather Than A "WAnnabe like you" !!!
I think shokk should not participate in ban appeals at all.
I saw another guy having a problem with ban evasion.. I think it was W@RLOCK.