Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Counter Strike Complete Giveaway [CLOSED]
War-Lords is giving away a copy of Counter Strike Complete.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/16223/?snr=1_7_15__13

Here is how this can be yours.
We are looking for someone that has set a goal for them self and has reached that goal. It doesn't matter if this goal was personal or professional. We would like to see as much detail as possible without compromising your identity. Tell us what your goal was and show us the results.

Rules:

Please post your steam id.
You are not eligible if you are currently banned on the wL servers.
Tell us why you want this game pack.
If you already own all of these games you are not eligible.

Good luck everyone!

*War-Lords reserves the right to modify the rules of this contest at anytime.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Steam ID: [SIZE=11px]STEAM_0:1:25477954[/SIZE]

I have moved house this past summer, moved to somewhere completly new, far from my old location and knew no one there. Didn't know what to expect and was on my last year of High School. My goal was to finish my year, get my diploma and graduate, and there you go now today I have reached that goal, got my diploma and I have met a lot of good person and I gotta admit it was defenitly my best year of High School. Why I want the complete package? CsConfused is the only Cs I own. I'd like to receive the package to get a chance to try out the old cs to see how it looked like before my currently favorite game. Also, I BADLY want Cs:go, I have it on ps3, was #1 to 3 in the "Most MVP stars" ranking for the first 3-4 months the game came out and now would really like to own it on PC, although I do not have the money right now to buy any game or any gaming stuff, since I have my driving school, driving licence, car, College stuffs and some more things to buy. Nothing really spectacular, but i'm proud of myself for getting my high school diploma, since I am the first one in my family that has finished high school.[Image: 2v18a5l.jpg]
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

I don't speak French. Please translate what it says in that photo.
JayCat, post: 99313, member: 2104 Wrote:I don't speak French. Please translate what it says in that photo.

High School Diploma obtained. ( Basicly posted the picture just to show the proof I obtained it lol )

All that text and that all it says?

Does it show the level of completion? What is J5?
JayCat, post: 99315, member: 2104 Wrote:All that text and that all it says?

Does it show the level of completion? What is J5?

Yeah well the picture is my Ministerial Statement, and not my actual diploma. Ministerial Statement = the letter the governement send you with all your official grades and at the bottom of the letter it says if you have obtained your diploma or not ( which is the part of the picture you can see in the one I have uploaded ). And then, if you did obtain your diploma, you would receive it like a week later in the mall. That is why I have uploaded a picture of my ministerial statement and not my actual diploma. This picture was taken like ugh... 3-4 weeks ago. Level of completion? I don't think there is more than one level of high school here in Quebec haha... but the "Formation générale" in the picture means General Education in English... so that's probably what you mean in level of completion? and I have no idea what J5 means.. All I can really say is, to graduate, you have 5 years of High School to complete ( so basicly you're in High School from 13 years old to 17 years old ) before graduating, so I guess that's what the 5 means, no idea what the J means tho lol. If you want, I could take a picture of my actual diploma, but I don't really want to since it contains some informations about me such as my full name and my school related informations...

Edit: High School education here in Quebec : [SIZE=13px]Secondary School[/SIZE][SIZE=13px] ([/SIZE][SIZE=13px]école secondaire[/SIZE][SIZE=13px]) is five years, called Secondary I-V (Sec I-V for short) or simply grades 7-11. Students are 12 to 17 years old. This is also divided into two "Cycles" corresponding to junior high school grades 7-8 and senior grades 9-11. High school students who complete Secondary V receive their high school diploma from the provincial government.[/SIZE]

brb tryin to think of somthin 2 win n steal csgo from cas <3

P.S. You might wanna post when's the deadline, so people will know when this giveaway will end, and know when to rush at the last minute. <3
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
I hope some of the non-steamers here will take the opportunity to compete!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 99324, member: 15378 Wrote:I hope some of the non-steamers here will take the opportunity to compete!

That is, if they know the forums exist (when they're not banned).
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
I would love to enter in this giveaway but I already have all the games... Sad
[Image: 560946_101.png]