Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class I teach during the weekends...
Pretty fitting for a guy with Quagmire for a forum avatar.
Lotta Asians.....
"Ignorance is Bliss"- Sima Yi from DW6
cucubelu, post: 99980, member: 15378 Wrote:If your mind went to that instead of the receiving end of a blowjob then that is clearly interesting on your part. I am sure it tells us a lot of your character, or lack of imagination. Do not know which part you should worry about first, but I am sure you will figure it out eventually! Wink

oh ok so you're teaching the plastic cocks?

Plan B, post: 100052, member: 16704 Wrote:oh ok so you're teaching the plastic cocks?

Clearly you double fumble, and have no chance of recovery. Lack of imagination is beyond words, and quite baffling.

Spelling it out: They (Females) give blows jobs to plastic/Rubber cocks (penis looking figurines, inanimate objects), through the use of words (me telling them, females, how to perform their blow job, while they perform on inanimate objects). Final Exam is an oral on me (they females performing oral actions on me after extensive training on the inanimate objects).

Next up Comic book strips for people who can't think straight (pun intended).

and now I realize why Hot pockets have an instruction label...
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 100053, member: 15378 Wrote:and now I realize why Hot pockets have an instruction label...
I was laughing till this. I blew up a hop pocket when i was 7. Turns out the microwave doesn't count in seconds so entering 120 (meaning minutes for the morons with us) wasn't a good idea.
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]
You're supposed to cook the hot pockets? I thought that they were already hot. Fail again. Sad
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=N-i9GXbptog[/video]
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator