Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Olympics in Russia the gayest ever
Well. I know that people hate reading articles, so i put the heading and the picture of it.

I found it very interesting. :p

Let the Russian police, if they want, arrest every athlete, every coach from Europe, North American, Australia and other forward-looking countries -- that includes you, Uruguay, Brazil, Mexico and South Africa. The teams should march during the opening ceremonies brandishing rainbow flags, holding hands, proclaiming that every one of them supports equal rights for gay and lesbians -- in Russia and everywhere else. Make it an "I am Spartacus" moment for the world. - CNN about (Make Olympics in Russia the gayest ever post) - CNN

If you are interested at it..

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/02/opinio...?hpt=hp_c4
wow is it just me...or would your username be highlighted in red?

cucubelu.
be the best version of yourself, that's all you can do.
rofl
I am just kinda confused whether they are protesting something or cheering something.

That woman looks like she is yelling "WOOHOOOO THEY ARE VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS IN RUSSIA, FUCK YEA"
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 99706, member: 15378 Wrote:I am just kinda confused whether they are protesting something or cheering something.

That woman looks like she is yelling "WOOHOOOO THEY ARE VIOLATING HUMAN RIGHTS IN RUSSIA, FUCK YEA"

This gay propaganda is slightly annoying. Government said open gay propaganda may affect kids - future generation, this will lead to demographic problem. This is official law about gay propaganda, it says something like, you are free to choose who you want to be, but don't advertise it among kids, or anywhere where they can see it. Right now in Russia demographic birth/death exchange barely hits 1:1. And in the mean time some dumb skinheads beat the shit out of gay people, because to them it sounds like Gov supports those actions. All in all, I was glad that gay malaria didn't hit Russia, and these people appear to hate it. They come from another countries and try to make changes, it is inappropriate because Russia is not a third world country where you can come and feel like at home. My verdict - let them be, but don't let them annoy others with it.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]