Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ArchAngel Toast's Application [REJECTED]
-Name in game: ArchAngel Toast -Steam id [SIZE=11px][FONT=Verdana]STEAM_0:1:27536999[/SIZE] -Age - 18[/FONT]
-Steam Groups you're in(if any, no benefits). No Longer in Intox Gaming for inactivity. Plaguefest. -Why Night Watch: Looking at HDK is like looking at North Korea in United States of America. They are going to launch missiles that are filled with gasoline, and are harmless. We then fire back with a nuke that will tear the country to pieces. Thats what Night Watch does to HDK. Night Watch fits my personality much better than HDK which are filled with trolls such as Platform. I want to be a sworn enemy of HDK since i hate seeing how they always dominate the minigames server. I want to represent Night Watch HQ on Minigames so the HDK will have something to look foward to. -About yourself: My name is Bob for short, and I strive for Physical Fitness and education. I like doing sports, and i was in Varsity Football, Wrestling, and Track. I am asian and that better not be a discriminating factor that will come into play when signing up. If been on Counter Strike since i was a little kid playing 1.6 and Condition Zero. My goals are to improve the community and keep War Lords alive and safe.
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
Hi Archangel.

We will evaluate the application and get back to you soon.

Quick question, played with any of our members before?
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
yes, and you have a awsome rank

Double post

i mainly play with hdk people
We are evaluating it right now. This might be a longer process then normal due to the fact that we are a tight knit group and we would like to get to know all our members in game before we commit them into NW. So if you see any of us online try to play with us. We are located in Office/Pop map servers, so feel free to pop your head in and play with our members when you see them online.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
It seems a little difficult for evaluations becuase i need to get acqainted with the 24/7 office server. If any members can help me that would be great since i mainly play on minigames which contains no night watch members
I hop in minigames here and there. See you there.
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
sorry for late responding, this application took much longer since you were unfamiliar to our members.

I am afraid we need to reject your application, since we couldn't get well known with you.

We also appreciate your interest on Night Watch and if you will decide to apply again in the future, make sure you get familiar with most of the members. This will make evaluation process much eaisier for us.

Rejected.
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]