Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
theskyproject
What is theskyproject?  Its a chat server dedicated to gamers and computer techies alike.  We hope to see some private gaming servers move to this service instead of using IRC and gaming guilds/groups move to it as well.  Boasting features such as channel registration and moderation, channel topics, channel flags, server groups a lot of nice commands with a 99.9% uptime it is a great place to come to when choosing a service to use for your guilds out of game method of communication.

For more information you can check out http://theskyproject.net

You can find FAQs, forums and a download for the default Skychat client.  Soon I will be posting server protocol documentation on the forums so that developers can make their own clients.

If you have questions or comments don't hesitate to ask.

[Image: SCImage.bmp]

(Note: I posted this on BNETWeb and people commented on the client UI.  Just so everybody knows the product is NOT the client the product is the server.  If you don't like the client then please, by all means go to the site, grabs the server docs and write your own.  I'd love to see custom clients coded in many different kinds of languages with many different features.)
This still works?
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ