Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Price Breakdown: PS4 vs X1
so let's say I want a next-gen console with 2 controllers, a headset and a year's online multiplayer subscription. Let's say that I'm not interested in cameras or motion gaming. Here is a price rundown of the difference in cost in $$. Also including tax which I will put at 5%.

PS4

400$ - console + 1 controller + headset
60$ - 1 controller
50$ - ps+ subscription (free games at launch, 64 free games for first year of launch)
=
510$ + tax = 535$

Xbox One

500$ - console + 1 controller
25$ - play and charge kit for 1st controller
75$ - 1 controller + play and charge kit
60$ - xbox live subscription (xbox have stepped up and announced they too will provide free games)
25$ - headset
(source: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/29/x...kit-priced)

=
685$ + tax = 719$
PS4 <3
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

PS4 > X-BOX1... cheaper and bettah!

But I think, Hardcore gamers Including me, will buy both PS4 and X-box 1 consoles.
Ps4 is coming with earphones,not a headset.[Image: image_303695_320.jpg]
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
ah yeah thats right, well at least it has a mic on it
Spending $600 on a GPU that blows both of these consoles GPUs out of the water to begin with was the best buy eveeeeer.

Here is a run down on both consoles head to head on their GPUs:

[Image: RbWsWvU.png]

I say 3 months until the first "Upgrade" new version of the console is on the market with bigger HD and better GPU. These two will be able to handle today's Next Gen, but not tomorrows rofl.

Slowly, but steadily console gamers spend more money for performance than PC players.

Double post

Also, the XB1 will receive a 20-30% boost in GPU before release, I don't think full speccs have been released yet though, but it will close the gap between the consoles.

Source: http://megagames.com/news/microsoft-says...faster-now
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 99852, member: 15378 Wrote:Spending $600 on a GPU that blows both of these consoles GPUs out of the water to begin with was the best buy eveeeeer.

Here is a run down on both consoles head to head on their GPUs:

[Image: RbWsWvU.png]

I say 3 months until the first "Upgrade" new version of the console is on the market with bigger HD and better GPU. These two will be able to handle today's Next Gen, but not tomorrows rofl.

Slowly, but steadily console gamers spend more money for performance than PC players.

Double post

Also, the XB1 will receive a 20-30% boost in GPU before release, I don't think full speccs have been released yet though, but it will close the gap between the consoles.

Source: http://megagames.com/news/microsoft-says...faster-now

the official news is already out, the xbox one's GPU is receiving a 6.625 % boost from 800 mhz to 853 mhz
ceddeeoo, post: 99854, member: 9052 Wrote:the official news is already out, the xbox one's GPU is receiving a 6.625 % boost from 800 mhz to 853 mhz
That is horrible... thats not enough ... I wonder what the developing companies like Crytek are going to do with their "next-gen" games when the new unreleased consoles can barely handle them as it is :p
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator