Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ArchAngel Toast's Application
APPLICATION FOR HDK
Name: Bob
Division Applied For: (What game do you play) Counter Strike Source
Steam id: STEAM_0:1:27536999
Sex: Male
Occupation: School Work Military Other (Select one, if other please specify) School
Country or State of Residence: California, United States of America
Hours of Availability: For summer, a good amount of time, but when school Starts im going to focus on school and sports, and hours may be very spare. For example, when school starts, my average steam rating is between 0.5 and 2 at most.
Are you currently a War-Lords Admin?: No
Do you plan on applying for War-Lords Admin?: Applying atm, but I'm thinking of dropping it since i do not have the time to become a full time.
Previous Counterstrike Experience: CS 1.6, CS CZ, CSS, CSGO
Previous Games Played: (Recent) League of Legends, Team Fortress, World of Warcraft, Natural Selection 2, Chivalry, Orcs Must Die, Warcraft, Starcraft, Age of Empires, Civilization and etc.
Previous League Experience: League of Legends amateur tournaments. Natural Selection Amateur tournaments (I won my razor nostromo this way)
Computer Specs: 2.8 GHZ Processor, 6GB memory, GTS 250's series, Windows 7.
Favorite Weapon: Glock and P228
Favorite Map: ZE_HelmsDeep, Bring nipperhouse back please... i miss it!
Is there anything else you wish to say? (200 words max)
Hello there, my name is Bob and I have known HDK since last year. Now i like being enemies with people i know, so I attempted to join Night Watch HQ... which is very difficult by their lack of knowledge for me. It was too difficult for me to get familiar with them since they are a tight knit group... Well i hope this doesn't affect my application. I have a feeling that ruplayer will troll me if i get on there so its best to be enemies with the people i once tried to be part of. My priorities in life is not gaming, but education and physical Fitness, which i take semi seriously. I live in San Francisco on the west side, so its always foggy and looks like this 5 times per week. If i was to take a drug, It would be ANABOLIC STEROIDS. I do not hold any membership in NW HQ
[Image: 642774_101.png][Image: 716635_101.png]
[Image: 84678_ORIG-happy_dance_midget.gif]
Stop Complaining and Pick up A Dumbell
"ruplayer troll me if I get on there" - is a wrongful statement since NW is a group that doesn't permit this kind of behavior. If anything, it is essentially immunity for you if you become our member and while you hold our membership.

Good luck with your application.
[Image: jqmd52.png][Image: Craack.gif]
Im sorry but I no longer have interest in night watch. Well people tell me your a troll

Double post

But thank you... After digging into Night Watch I Don't think it will fit me, but i do thank you for your time that you've spent looking at me

Double post

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NN5qiNUmGjY[/video] IS probably what you think about me. I bet u love how these are Asian Crips
Private Toast, post: 99891, member: 15047 Wrote:Im sorry but I no longer have interest in night watch.
Funny, but we are not interested in you either.
Private Toast, post: 99891, member: 15047 Wrote:IS probably what you think about me. I bet u love how these are Asian Crips
Yea, gangster.
lol, funny thing. one of the HDK application rules is that you cannot apply if you are holding admin application. just letting you know about it. Cool
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]
im dropping it, i don't have time to stay as an admin. Ruplayer, its okay for you to not be interested, it takes one to know one
Private Toast, post: 99900, member: 15047 Wrote:Ruplayer, its okay for you to not be interested, it takes one to know one
Said one who blindly accepts as a truth everything others tell him.
yes you are correct

Double post

now... you are trolling me
Good luck, mate!
Three problems here;
  1. You currently have an admin application open. If you would of read our rules before applying you would of known that isn't allowed. Simply saying you are going to remove it does not make the fact that you ignored our rules ok.
  2. Trolling a Server Admin (no matter what clan he is in) on YOUR application for membership doesn't show good character.
  3. The title of this song gives me mixed signals.
    Private Toast, post: 99891, member: 15047 Wrote:[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=NN5qiNUmGjY[/video]

So having said that. I hope you can continue to enjoy your time with War-Lords. Unfortunately we do not think you are a good fit for HdK.

~DENIED~
Is this thing on?

[Image: 11qid6d.jpg]