Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting a Minecraft Server For War-Lords Need Staff
Warden Stillwater, post: 100089, member: 17155 Wrote:Perhaps if I had a copy maybe I'd help, since I play Terraria on an everyday basis...

Have no fear!

Warden

https://minecraft.net/
(° ‿ ° ✿)

[Image: EternalReaper.png]
[Image: 2hmjw44.png]

ive been running mc servers for about 2 or 3 years now eternal has been part of every single one of them sorta

SORB would have to be my latest one which is doing rather well for what it is. Sorb currently runs a 32gb 8 core dedicated host which currently hosts around 8 servers and still has room for more which is why i offered to host WL. This again is tottaly up to war-lords because it would have there name on it and i have to respect the owners of war-lords

I have been here for 8 years and thought i would contribute to WL by doing this as it can bring in a small more amount to a very large population depending on how much time you have to dedicate to the server of which your hosting. I also relize that most of the WL community probly dis like minecraft as its a "Childs game". I will also bring forward it does bring in a very young crowd which can be a bitch and a half to handle but when given the right direction i have seen 11yr olds shine as a minecraft server admin.

I think that no one has really gotten behind the making of a server nor has been provided with the correct tools to make anything successful which is why your server idles at 0players 24/7. You also need to relize that minecraft servers take a lot of planning and managing in order for them to even get off the ground and to be protected from trollers as well as ddosers but again that can be handled with ease if you have a small army taking control of what the fuck is going on

With this said make you choice I will try my best to get this server going if given the correct tools to provide a decent server.

or provide me with a war-lords redirect and i will host the server

I currently use multicraft which is easy to use. but this also cost us money up front which was i think around 8 - $10 per server plus you have to install the control panel on a linux based server.

Any who the ball is in your court do what you must Smile

I can almost garentee the server will not get off the ground if you are not provided the corrent administrator tools to run the server.
I can guarantee the server won't get off the ground in it's current condition.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
we will just have to see what happens