Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Bert John Application
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN: Bert John
(SOMETIMES I do change it to "Hammy" or "Bert John[No Sound, #Music], Only one i do oftenly change to is Bert John[No Sound, #Music])
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44527906
TimeZone:
Standard time zone:
UTC/GMT -6 hours
Daylight saving time: +1 hour
Current time zone offset: UTC/GMT -5 hours
Time zone abbreviation: CDT - Central Daylight Time
Availability: Throughout the day/night, Times from 5 minutes to 13 hours(All depends if im having fun or not really...)
EDIT: All Week BTW, Atleast 4/7 Days Of The Week, Mostly All Week
Something About Me: Im a Gamer 4lyfe Smile, Im un-employed & pretty much just play all day,[EDIT: Recently My School is demanding me to come back until i am 18, so about 8 months of this then im back to gaming mostly] majority of the time anyways... Sometimes ill go out, Sometimes i won't.[IF You need more info, Refer to "Other Notes" Section, I Placed more info there]
Reason For Application: Well i reported cade breakers, and i figured, Why not apply and get rid of them on the spot, Aswell that was only one of a couple cades that were broken at the time.
(Referring To This: http://war-lords.net/threads/wl-zombies-...ned.11431/ )
(EDIT: More Referances: http://war-lords.net/threads/br-wl-zombies.11479/ )
Other Notes:
-I have been "On The Internet" For almost a decade now(About 7/8 Years now) And i am familiar with the "Hacking" and such.
-I have a BAD computer, GPU Is just awful, Its an integrated GPU Chip in my motherboard, It can run CSS & I can record/upload. (If your interested, Its a NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430, Its a awful GPU, I Was amazed that it can run CSS when i tried it, blew my mind, Also i can give you my PC Spec's if your interested.)
-Cant Play TF2(In other notes[Of the application guidelines] says i have admin in TF2, however i cant run TF2 sadly, so yeah...)
-My "Grammar" isn't fantastic, Nor is my English, It is my first language, But w/e, People understand me i think.
-I HAVE Been banned from HellsGamers, But not for something like Hacking Or Rule breaking etc, It was actually because i was in a community called BentSpoonGaming and they banned everyone in that community, I Have had said ban revoked, Just felt you guys should know that. Other than that ban, I Don't THINK i have any other bans on steam... For Minecraft bans, I HAD a ban on some community for "Griefing" When i was moving my base-mates stuff into our bunker... Stupid i know, they were later removed from MCBans for "Stupid bans", And my record was returned to a 10/10, So thats all fine now.
-I Sadly have accused players of "Hacking" But usually in a joking manor, Except for this guy named "Swat", His auto-sniper has no recoil?? Which i found awfully strange... But i just ignored it afterwords, Other than that, i haven't called "Hax" On anyone intentionally(Besides the people that got banned by SMAC).
-I DO know what wallhax are, Aimbot, Auto Trigger, DDOS, DOS all are. I Also know about sources "RCON". I HAVE Heard of mitigating/Relaying DDOS's As-well blocking them with firewalls, But i haven't experienced it myself
-New thing i recently found out about is "fixing rates" on servers to get better kills etc
--NOTE: I am currently playing wurm online, So if this does become approved. I will return to my normal play schedule on zombies, Playing With A Youtuber Atm He quit after things got tough, so im spending half my time on wurm, and half on css now, soo yeah... Things are REALLY not working out too well in this game, might just stick to playing only CSS Again, we're getting rolled on the epic servers...
Got declared as a spy, i am now back to playing css and such, got the flu tho atm
^Not playing the game made me a spy, so i don't play wurm anymore, all good now.
-Thanks for reading!

[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]