Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Ban Appeal
Hi Admin,

I have just been banned from a Counter Strike Source War-Lords server.
I'm not sure why I was being banned, and only know that I was "chatting" the ip address of another server when I was banned.
I don't belong to any particular servers and was simply sharing the ip of the other server for CSS gamers who want a change of maps... that's all...just my passion for the game. I loving playing on War-lords' servers and have no intention of undermining your servers by my action.

If this is the cause of my ban, I sincerely apologise for my action and ensure you that such incident will not repeat again. I sincerely request that the Admin kindly reviews my appeal and considers lifting my ban.

Below are my details:

Name: Learning | SheMadeMeDoIt
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:31869798
Servers: 119.81.28.241:27015 (being banned on this server and couldn't seem to access all others War-Lords servers)

Cheers! Greatly appreciate.
Steven
You were banned by the admin "ramesh from india" with the ban reason "General Exploit of Game/Map/Server" for 1 day. He might of just selected the wrong ban reason.

In any case advertising other servers is against our rules and unfortunately you will have to wait for the ban to expire.
Hi Matt,

Many thanks for your reply.
Just to clarify, is my ban a 1 day ban or permanent ban?
Seems to be a permanent ban from what I understand.
Any advise is greatly appreciated.
Cheers!

Steven
It's a 1 day ban.
Much appreciated. Cheers!