Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woman Loses Arm In Hawaii Shark Attack

A 20-year-old holidaymaker had her right arm bitten off in a shark attack while swimming off the coast of a paradise Hawaiian island,

The woman was unconscious when she reached the beach on the kayak.
"Her right arm was severed right below the shoulder," Mainaga said. The limb was not found, he said.

The attack took place about 50 yards offshore at White Rock beach in Maui. The beach has been closed one mile on either side of where the attack happened.It was the seventh shark attack in Hawaiian waters this year, and the fourth in Maui.

omg...I love snorkeling and now how the heck am I going to even try to vacation in Hawaii next year...

after watching some sharks attacking people on youtube, my view toward life changed... I feel like I want to go shark hunting and eliminate them from the ocean.. although we do need them for medicine, I'm finna kill every single shark in the world.
You have more chance of dying in a car crash in Hawaii than getting eaten by a shark. About 200 people die every year in Hawaii from car accidents.
Yes, I know, But I would prefer to die in a car crash than being eaten by a shark.
sharks dont eat people bro, they just like a taste test

sharks are needed in the ocean or ocean life would be fucked
Big Grin
Urgh... Sharks man, I live here and I did the whole "Shark Cage" experience...was out there with like 30 or so tiger sharks ranging from 4-13 feet talk about not being able to go to the deep end of the water no more... rofl

We get 2-10 fatalities on mopeds, bikes and MCs each month too Smile We don't have the "helmet laws".
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
LIVE FREE OR DIE
Big Grin