Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jachit - Renewed and Improved
Sup, the name is James. I will be progressively filling out this introduction as time goes on and I will be adding new facts to every so often about myself and the things around me. I will begin with 3 and will see how it goes from there.

1. I am currently in the Air Force working at an undisclosed location fixing, re-imaging, updating, and progressively gaining more experience with computers, mobile devices, and the bane of my existence, printers.
2. I love watching anime however I have only come across one 10 out of 10 rating, that would be the anime "Sword Art Online". Not only does it express my hopes for the future of gaming but also captures some of the most brilliant artwork I have ever seen. The story line is so deep and rich but at the same time vague and enigmatic. Truly something to behold.
3. Well I really didn't have a third one so I will just go for it. I am not the best at any one thing. I both love and hate who I am due solely on the fact that I am a jack of all trades. I love being able to do everything at an amazing level but at the same time I can't do one thing perfectly. It's both a gift and a curse that I have to live with and that I have to adjust my life around. SHIT!!!!!! I should have gone with the fact that I am getting married. I feel like that is more important than any of these 3. Well. I'll add that to the list eventually since I haven't accomplished it yet.

Thank you for reading.
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
Glad to see a real introduction for a change. Welcome to the wL community and the forums. Come on into Office 24/7 when you get a chance. That is where the real action is at!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I don't enjoy double posting but alas I gotta keep on keeping on.

5. I love music. So much so that my brain can not properly process information without listening to something with a tune. I let it sway my emotions and it strikes away my fear and hate and leaves me a more optimistic and imaginative person. It keeps things interesting and is in a way my drug.

Well number 4 is gone ahahahahahaha. I'm an idiot. Oh well.
Nothing beats the 3rd one. =/
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Number 4 is the one that grabbed my attention.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
I honestly don't remember number 4 lol. Anyone got any idea what it was? I have terrible memory. Maybe that should take number 4's place.

6. I believe in sacrifice for the goals I achieve and I believe that if something isn't worth putting my all into, I won't put any effort into it. Now, you may revert back to fact 1 in this list and believe me to be a hypocrite but too truly it has come to a point where the military infrastructure is lacking in the bold and the brave. I am not saying I am not brave nor bold but I will not risk myself for something I don't believe is right. HOWEVER, my beliefs as far as I am concerned rely wholeheartedly in the woman I love. I would sacrifice my life wishes, my wealth, my body, my soul, and all my being to keep her safe and happy.