Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HDK csgo team, watch out!!!
We'd love to play anyone, once we get rosters details finalized!!!
Preeeeeeeetty sure CAS is willing to join, since he luvs csgo moar den css nao.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
We will be participing in the upcoming Cs:GO Cevo-Open S3. Roster is :
Me
Mich Nofa
Ptk
Kook
Walrus Nofa
HyDrO
polar_bear^ nofa

As Mich said, we'd love to play anyone, so please contact us on steam to arrange a match!
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

So the failurz of CSS move on to a failed game! :eek: shocking news!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 100631, member: 15378 Wrote:So the failurz of CSS move on to a failed game! :eek: shocking news!

Failure team belongs in a failure game . Wink
"People scream when I Scrim"
[Image: ghostcat-300x230.jpg]
Cas Beep Beep Im A Jeep, post: 100630, member: 4142 Wrote:We will be participing in the upcoming Cs:GO Cevo-Open S3. Roster is :
Me
Mich Nofa
Ptk
Kook
Walrus Nofa
HyDrO
polar_bear^ nofa

As Mich said, we'd love to play anyone, so please contact us on steam to arrange a match!
YOU SLUT WHAT ABOUT ME?
CEVO will be running an "off-season" tournament to allow newer teams to advance in divisions without playing open/main. Look for that announcement soon.

Upgrade to Premier, and come join us, Big Grin.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]
when's the match? i wanna see you guys play :-D
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
joker8baller, post: 100635, member: 835 Wrote:CEVO will be running an "off-season" tournament to allow newer teams to advance in divisions without playing open/main. Look for that announcement soon.

Upgrade to Premier, and come join us, Big Grin.

We'll see... We're not doing this for serious though, just doing it for fun, we don't plan on try harding or whatever lol. But we'll see how it goes... Maybe we'll change idea.

Double post

Donut, post: 100637, member: 16662 Wrote:when's the match? i wanna see you guys play :-D

CEVO-Open is not before a while. ( Registration are going to be mid-september ). But from time to time whenever we have our 5 on, we will scrim randoms just to get used to play with eachother xd
[Image: 34grqxg.png]
[Image: 168hp2u.png]

We don't practice, lol, just doing it for fun.

Open won't end for a while, Grand Finals for CEVO don't end till like the 17th and if they do continue with Off-Season tournament it probably won't start till mid-October/late-October after pre-season.
[Image: JokerSig.jpg]