Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CryTek release new "ingame" demo - New Engine
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=vF1zjDSqPoo[/video]

Now what Valves needs to do, because they lack the creativity to make another spectacular out of this world engine, to just buy up this company and give us HL3! :p
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
I will agree that it wouldn't hurt valve to make an engine like this. I just haven't been too thrilled with Crytek games myself (Crysis Series), and how their games lack a "fun" aspect, because they went all out on graphics. I think Crysis 3 is a prime example of why graphics shouldn't come before fun gameplay. The game now has less people than there are on Antartica playing it.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 100697, member: 14856 Wrote:I will agree that it wouldn't hurt valve to make an engine like this. I just haven't been too thrilled with Crytek games myself (Crysis Series), and how their games lack a "fun" aspect, because they went all out on graphics. I think Crysis 3 is a prime example of why graphics shouldn't come before fun gameplay. The game now has less people than there are on Antartica playing it.
Crysis series started as tech demo only, and evolve from there. Crysis 2 was the high point of story, and game play. It was damn good. 3 was a disgrace of the name Crysis and shouldn't have been done at all. Short and shitty, but they wanted to end the series off which is good. What they lack are writers and producers for their games if they are going to continue, they are better off partnering with someone like Valve.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator