Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Knock Out's Ban Appeal.
Hello guys, so I have always been a player of the WL- servers.
A couple months ago I got banned from the Cs_Office server. I mostly do not play anything besides the unlimited ammo zombie server. At the time, I was a member of the clan Gunnerz. Which is heavily dominating the zombie server. I recently went back to playing counter-strike and noticed I was banned. I've tried out various zombie servers but none of them were as perfect as the WL-one. I am going to be honest, guys, I do not like to lie or anything like that. The reason I got banned was because I was using a sloppy aimbot, for the office server. I was stupid, and did not think of the consequences.
I am really, really sorry for doing that. It was very immature, as I have no clue why I even did that.
I am 18 years old, and I really, really love to play on the zombie server. I would just like you guys to give me one more chance.
That is all, and I promise you I will only play the zombie servers, as that's the only server I actually play on counter-strike.

NAME : Knock Out.

STEAM ID :: STEAM_0:0:1622977102.

SERVER : (wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS . NET

I apologize for the long text in the beginning,
and thanks for reading.
Sorry, we have the same policy as VAC (Since we are a VAC secured server). If you want to play on our servers again you will need a new SteamID.