Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  banthas unsilence appeal
hi my name is (DROIDS) bantha fodder steam id STEAM_0:1:48240091 i was permenatlely silenced from minigames in 2012 i have made MANY appeals all witch have been deneid. now i play on warlords every day. in fact ive played ALOT of hours on your server since i have been silenced. i know you must think im a horrible person becasue i am permenatly silenced, but if you let me have the privelage to talk on your servers i promise not to abuse it. perhaps we can try just ungagging me for now and see how that works out? please consider my request thanks, DROIDS

1. Do not be provocative, disrespectful, or abusive.
  2. Do not create more than one ban appeal for each ban.
    -> If your ban appeal gets rejected, you may not create another ban appeal for that ban.

-> If you bought a new copy of CS:S and still cannot play, you may then appeal or contact me directly.
  3. Do not create a ban appeal on one's behalf. If they're unable to appeal due to difficulties with English then contact an admin directly.
  4. Do not double post. There's an edit button for a reason. Wink
  5. Do do not bother staff members about your ban appeal. All ban appeals shall be dealt with in a timely fashion.
  6. Do not lie! This will greatly worsen your standing and may make you ineligible to ever play here again.
  7. Do not respond to other ban appeals unless you've been given prior permission or have something valuable to contribute.*
Your appeal was already rejected here :

http://war-lords.net/threads/banthas-unb...ted.11543/

Matt, one of our root admins, already told you that your silence will stay in place for at least a year. So, you are just going to have to wait it out.

REJECTED
[Image: 552360_101.png]