Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolved  Harrassment from johnny reb
Thank You very much for the attention in this matter. I would like to see this gang grief behaviour come to an end if possible.

Double post

JayCat, post: 100957, member: 2104 Wrote:This matter will be looked into. If the two of you would like to continue your banter, please take it to the flame section.

I thought I would add this from chat for a good example of kids thinking they are cool by bullying me around. Should speak for itself as to what I put up with due to mass hysteria and lies. The day after this intial post was made.

http://wls.gameme.com/chat/css?chat_list...button.y=0

Thanks again. A message of the day or something regarding harrassment would be nice and much appreciated
Code:
http://speedy.sh/yw3s5/johnny.dem

See now here is some proof of being an asshat and delaying a game. Was that so difficult?
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
Jachit, post: 101050, member: 17368 Wrote:
Code:
http://speedy.sh/yw3s5/johnny.dem

See now here is some proof of being an asshat and delaying a game. Was that so difficult?

Everyone "delays" If you cannot handle waiting the designated time limit in the game, leave the game find a new one. I do not "delay" games. Also griefing is not the answer for people that "do not do what you want, when you want" Weak excuse to harrass people, cause you have an itchy bum and died too fast. The post is a report against johnny, nice try turning into a flamefest against me.

Make your own post about a "game delay player" and maybe the actions will warrant him a ban. All you are doing is high jacking a thread. weak.

Again, there is a time limit for a reason, if you cannot deal with a few minutes cause you are that impatient and have to blame others cause you are dead / speccing others, time to find a new game.

I am usually worth 25 points a kill...I'm not gonna throw out there to likes of you. Grow up man. I would then be an idiot to mindlessly run around rushing every corner like a madman and throwing myself at the enemy for an easy kill. Learn to use the radar and play some stradegy.

Go ahead defend a flat out griefer and maybe everyone will start playing like him griefing everyone they dont like or w/e. That would be a great server. Enjoy.
Friday the 13th, post: 101089, member: 17395 Wrote:Everyone "delays" If you cannot handle waiting the designated time limit in the game, leave the game find a new one. I do not "delay" games.
There is a difference between ignoring your objective and planning a strategic approach that will allow access to a victory in a specified timeframe. What you do is the prior as well as attempting to have others troll you. I have seen your chat logs and I have spent some ingame play with you. You're not the nicest individual and you seem to love to start shit. When it gets too far and you can't take it you get defensive. It's pathetic.

Friday the 13th, post: 101089, member: 17395 Wrote:Also griefing is not the answer for people that "do not do what you want, when you want" Weak excuse to harrass people, cause you have an itchy bum and died too fast.
Okay let me define to you what a griefer is and provide you with examples. "Griefer: is a player in a multiplayer video game who deliberately irritates and harasses other players within the game, using aspects of the game in unintended ways." The chatting system in Counter Strike Source was not intended for assholes by the way.

Examples of Griefing:
  • Written or verbal insults, including false accusations of cheating or griefing. Often directed at the server administrator.
  • Purposeful violation of server policies.
WHOA. It would seem that, BY DEFINITION, you are a griefer. How strange is that?

Friday the 13th, post: 101089, member: 17395 Wrote:The post is a report against johnny, nice try turning into a flamefest against me. Make your own post about a "game delay player" and maybe the actions will warrant him a ban. All you are doing is high jacking a thread. weak.
I am practically handing you a way to deal with your problem and you are just straight up trolling kid.

Friday the 13th, post: 101089, member: 17395 Wrote:Again, there is a time limit for a reason, if you cannot deal with a few minutes cause you are that impatient and have to blame others cause you are dead / speccing others, time to find a new game.

I am usually worth 25 points a kill...I'm not gonna throw out there to likes of you. Grow up man. I would then be an idiot to mindlessly run around rushing every corner like a madman and throwing myself at the enemy for an easy kill. Learn to use the radar and play some stradegy.

Go ahead defend a flat out griefer and maybe everyone will start playing like him griefing everyone they dont like or w/e. That would be a great server. Enjoy.

The fact that you are intentionally defending yourself on a matter that has be stated time and time again only proves that you are attempting to troll. As well as attempting to force others out of a server, community, and game. People who think like you are pathetic. You try and create a hassle for others to play. Keeping them from enjoying their time. I work for a living and I love to play counter strike. Someone like you who pisses away my time, doing shit like "trying to save your awp or precious little points", from doing what I enjoy doesn't deserve to stay here. Especially when I attempted to assist you in the matter of removing johnny reb...
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
I have issued a one month long gag on Johnny Reb for Inappropriate Language.

-Closed
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]