Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove Cl_interp cap and cl_interp_ratio cap
For some reason you guys thought it would be a good idea to cap the lerp at 30ms, and the cl_interp_ratio at 2. This has completely fucked me over because the hitboxes aren't aligned properly anymore. My computer is fully capable of having cl_interp_ratio at 1, and cl_interp at 15.2ms. Please remove the restrictions because I know for a fact I'm shooting their heads, but because of the locked settings the hitboxes are fucked.
Wont that affect the reg and give low-ping players to have more of an advantage than they already have?
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
cl_interp_ratio is recommended to be at 2. It should only be set to 1 if your connection/ping is super stable to the servers like in a LAN.
Damn I just requested this in another post as well...shoulda searched but I'm so lazy. Any way Bilbert is not confused and knows what he is talking about. Bilbert is not one to miss and is not some noob, I know, I've been on the wrong end of his AK plenty of times. He has excellent movement control and aim and knows how to place and time his shots.

I get the same things he describes . Not frequent, but still common enough to cause frustration. Sometimes I pull up, stop, pause, put crosshair on head center, pull trigger and nothing. They hear me shoot and turn to spray n pray me down. I kill some more guys without incident then it happens again.

If I understand interpolation correctly from math class, here it is used to place client side models in between ticks/updates. Having nothing to do with connection stability.

How bout letting it be set to 2 by default when connecting but leaving it up to us wether we want to lower it or not?

Also now feels like I'm playing at half framerate or less.

I don't know if 2 is the actual recommended setting. Every performance cfg file out there sets it to 1.
[Image: 1372712_101.png]
change the lerp to 15.2..i cannot use many things......
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]