Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  (wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET - Abdul Salim <lol> Killer - Please Ban he
Hey im Captain.Emre from the WL Zombie server Smile
Admins can you pls Bann this player http://wls.gameme.com/playerinfo/1417228 he is a Cade Breacker and he insulted all.
His Steam id is : STEAM_0:0:1308442537.

Name : he change the name everyday but most time he's name is Abdul Salim <lol> Killer

Server : [B](wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET

[/B]
The Bo$$ Emre 40
you must have a video of it befor they can do anything about it...
GBABY420
ok i make

Double post

now have he change his name to Nasr S2*and*Power (GAYCouple) i makeed a screanshort.

[Image: zmeaglecityfo8gu60chlkj.jpg]

PLEASE BAN HE !!!

Double post

now have he change his name to Nasr S2*and*Power (GAYCouple) i makeed a screanshort.

[Image: zmeaglecityfo8gu60chlkj.jpg]

PLEASE BAN HE !!!
Can you get a demo of him cade breaking? Your picture proves nothing.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 101103, member: 16662 Wrote:Can you get a demo of him cade breaking? Your picture proves nothing.
well he dosent cade breaks all the time he just cade break if hes being hunted by some zombieeeeeeees he do most of the insults so pls if ur trying to defend the insulter f^uck urslef ur not helpung us not a single help received
[Image: tumblr_m2g9pbulO11qibz0jo1_400.gif]
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1276311-125-smp-the-official-pixelmon-thread-version-15-released-july-21st-2012-10000-downloads/"][Image: pixelmon.png][/url]
I've just played with him. He seemed alright and he didn't break my cade while i was with him. The only thing that seemed wrong was the other people who were being assholes to him. Are you sure you didn't do anything to him that made him do what hedid?
16KB RAM
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 101136, member: 16662 Wrote:I've just played with him. He seemed alright and he didn't break my cade while i was with him. The only thing that seemed wrong was the other people who were being assholes to him. Are you sure you didn't do anything to him that made him do what hedid?

Donut just wait a few days until everyone returns back online, a few people are busy atm, he doesnt know who you are, but if i got on right now, started talking to lets say scrappy, he'd butt in and start to say stupid shit like fuck you, you suck, go fuck yourself, etc etc. just out of random
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]
Bert John, post: 101162, member: 16855 Wrote:Donut just wait a few days until everyone returns back online, a few people are busy atm, he doesnt know who you are, but if i got on right now, started talking to lets say scrappy, he'd butt in and start to say stupid shit like fuck you, you suck, go fuck yourself, etc etc. just out of random
Bert John, post: 101162, member: 16855 Wrote:Donut just wait a few days until everyone returns back online, a few people are busy atm, he doesnt know who you are, but if i got on right now, started talking to lets say scrappy, he'd butt in and start to say stupid shit like fuck you, you suck, go fuck yourself, etc etc. just out of random
Strange, so many people claim to have seen him abuse other players. How did I miss this?
16KB RAM
Keyboard input