Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  Please ban "Abdul Salim lol" - (wL) ZombieReloaded (Unlimited Ammo) :: WAR-LORDS.NET
hi,
iam ТНЄ-ЅℓΑУЄЯ from your zombie server
can you please ban player named "raoof*isgay(likesuckmybigcock)" ,he also known as "Abdul Salim lol" from Brasil
and sometimes rename to aika*isgay...

he is a cade breaker already reported by BossEmre here and Scrappy here
he is always running around and breaking cades for no reason, he also insult people when they kill him

i recorded this video of him in the server, when lots of people started voteban'ing him
the server is really better without children like this sucker

unfortunetly i didnt had the chance to record him while breaking cades but i think this report is sufficient (alongside the other 2 reports) to ban him.

[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=0Go_l2Whz2I[/video]

Double post

guys, why is there 56 views and no single reply.
are you going to ban him or not ? isn't this against the rules or what ?
if what he do is ok, i think pissing him of 'till he start crying and leave the server is ok too. i can do that, i have no problem with harassment or insults (my problem was just cade breaking, i can do that to him too, if you won't stop him of course :p )
ReSpEcT IS eVeRyThInG!!!
not a single admin banned him -_- :/ (-.-)
[Image: tumblr_m2g9pbulO11qibz0jo1_400.gif]
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1276311-125-smp-the-official-pixelmon-thread-version-15-released-july-21st-2012-10000-downloads/"][Image: pixelmon.png][/url]
is he some kind of a vip sucker kid or something, that can't be banned or is it just the admins not doing their job and replying to threads AT LEAST.
i really can't tell o.O
ReSpEcT IS eVeRyThInG!!!
The admins have lifes too.
[Image: 25aln6e.png]
[Image: 573128_101.png][Image: C9IwSBFwckuse9sDBhiOzQ2.gif]
There hasn't been a regularly active admin on the server for quite some time. I play on it time to time though haven't caused of the inability to play at the moment.

I would go ahead and give him a 24h silence with his chat log, but it wouldn't help with the case of cade breaking. I would ban if I had evidence of him doing so. However, I feel like other admins should address the matter until I get back. Remind you can contact other admins online by team chatting '@messagehere' such as '@help theres a hacker in here.'
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
xXThatNubXx, post: 101200, member: 16818 Wrote:There hasn't been a regularly active admin on the server for quite some time. I play on it time to time though haven't caused of the inability to play at the moment.

I would go ahead and give him a 24h silence with his chat log, but it wouldn't help with the case of cade breaking. I would ban if I had evidence of him doing so. However, I feel like other admins should address the matter until I get back. Remind you can contact other admins online by team chatting '@messagehere' such as '@help theres a hacker in here.'

EZ Target has been the only "slightly active" Zombies admin, he only plays for his kids, which is baus but his kids only play like a few times a week, so thats not enough...
[Image: 0iLGJVx.jpg]