Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superman/Batman Movie - Bryan Cranston is Lex Luthor
[Image: NEMg34uK8IEgPQ_1_2.jpg]

Bryan Cranston is the new Lex Luthor, a report says.

The speculation was there, and now it appears to be official, with Cosmic Book News reporting that the star of "Breaking Bad" has inked a multiple-film deal to play Superman's arch-nemesis.

The contract calls for at least six "appearances" as Luthor, the website says.

The official announcement will be made once Cranston's AMC drama concludes its final season in the early Fall, the website said.

Cranston sent the nerd world abuzz a few weeks back when in an interview with Metro, he said he would be open to the role.

On playing the part of the mad scientist and super-genius, Cranston told Metro, "Give me a call. I like Lex Luthor. I think he's misunderstood. He's a lovable, sweet man."

After playing Walter White, chemistry teacher turned meth dealer who loses his hair due to cancer treatment, Cranston already has the look down pat.

And through his brutal deeds as White on "Breaking Bad," he has no problem being the bad guy.

This news comes on the shirttails of last week's controversial blockbuster — Ben Affleck will be the new Batman.

The new "Man of Steel" film, billed as Superman vs. Batman with Luthor mixed in hits theaters July 2015.

Source: http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ss..._says.html
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Well, too be honest he has been making a name for himself. He seems to be able to fit the role really well. I like his figure and hopefully this movie doesn't turn to total shit so I can see some good actors make a somewhat decent movie. I hate that the primary batman role has been altered from that of the dark knight franchise. He was the best I had seen so far.

EDIT: Hell, the may as well have got ryan gosling as the new batman >.> at least than we would have a half hour intro with no talking. If you don't know what I am talking about go redbox driver with ryan gosling.
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
Jachit, post: 101164, member: 17368 Wrote:Well, too be honest he has been making a name for himself. He seems to be able to fit the role really well. I like his figure and hopefully this movie doesn't turn to total shit so I can see some good actors make a somewhat decent movie. I hate that the primary batman role has been altered from that of the dark knight franchise. He was the best I had seen so far.

EDIT: Hell, the may as well have got ryan gosling as the new batman >.> at least than we would have a half hour intro with no talking. If you don't know what I am talking about go redbox driver with ryan gosling.
He was probably considered at some point hahaha!

This is actually not half bad news, I like Bryan's dark side acting, he wasn't a half bad maniac in Total Recall the remake.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
If this is true, this may make up for any haters of the Ben Affleck casting.....
[Image: 552360_101.png]