Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inconclusive  Nice try Hurst... (Knife script/Eye test violation)
Okay, so i was playing on 35hp beta today. And i got sworded by hurst, but it was legit like a really long knife. So i decided to go into spectator, and gathered these screenshots.
[Image: 6gzdc7.jpg] [Image: xe0m7c.jpg] [Image: 3169sgi.jpg] [Image: v6qi3c.jpg] [Image: 3127pmp.jpg]

What you can see in these screenshots, is his screen tilted. This would be done by using a .cfg not an executable script. Therefor he will not be banned by smac, unless of course eye test violation. This benefits him by tilting his knife on an angle allowing him to long knife.. So i immediately called in Jogeiro, to investigate. But by then he had toggle it off...
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]
The tilted screen is a spectator glitch that could happen to almost anybody. I'm not saying he couldn't be using some knife cheat, but the evidence doesn't scream "sword hacks" to me.
Bacon is correct about this and also Warden has confirmed this is his brother so i'm pretty sure this player isn't hacking.
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
Ranger, post: 101580, member: 17408 Wrote:Bacon is correct about this and also Warden has confirmed this is his brother so i'm pretty sure this player isn't hacking.
Alright, but usually you only get a 10 degree tilt when you get dinked in the head, after being shot. And it stays like it for a round. This player had the tilt for over 3 rounds.
[Image: esky-australia-meme.jpg]