Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Approved  Ba-ba-banned?
Not sure why I was banned, an explanation would be fantastic Smile I get off, when I get back I can get into server but it says, "you have been banned...."
Name: Dent
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:1142005081
Server: 24/7 Dust 2

SAUCE! : http://sourcebans.war-lords.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:1142005081&Submit=

EDIT: I apologize if I posted in a thread that isn't mine I just wanted save dent the time to go looking for it himself.
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
Perma? I did nothing, and what exactly is a "SMAC"?
DENT|||, post: 101533, member: 17438 Wrote:Perma? I did nothing, and what exactly is a "SMAC"?

SMAC is the anti-cheat program that we use on our servers.

Eye Angles Violation means that you were cheating on the server. Would you care to explain? Or do you deny that you were using cheats?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Never have I cheated, you can check every ban I've ever had, most for free killsSmile but I'm thinking it may be an IP address changer that I forgot to turn off when entering CSS?
DENT|||, post: 101537, member: 17438 Wrote:Never have I cheated, you can check every ban I've ever had, most for free killsSmile but I'm thinking it may be an IP address changer that I forgot to turn off when entering CSS?
Nope, doesn't look like it. SMAC Eye Angel bans are 100% full proof most of the time. Your Steam ID was definetely on our servers with hacks on.

You've a choice tho, buy CSS on Steam but post your new and old steam id before joining the servers here or find a new community.
One tip. Don't lie on ban appeals. It will worsen the situation
Okay, well i didn't lie. You may think, but i know. If so, let it be i'm not gonna make a large deal about this; but ask anyone iv'e ever played with, i don't hack. If my ban is denied at least look into the situation of why i was banned. I did nothing and i'm sure i was not the first to be banned because of it.
Hi Dent,
All this confusion could have easily been avoided by following the Protest Section Guidelines when posting here.
Jachit posted the wrong fella.
Your Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:20325132
It got picked up yesterday for ban evasion, which corroborates your story. Please wait patiently until a root can look into it.
And Jachit, I know you meant well but lol dude, nice mess. :eek:
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
I just trolled. By accident of course. My bad dent. And to you too izzie lol.
[Image: NrozTn.gif]