Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
War-Lords Minecraft Server Trailer Video
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=fgF_TZvBWcw[/video]
I guess i need to buy the actual game to play multiplayer Big Grin I can't connect with the one you gave me PaSS, but i can on their server. Any other options for me besides that? Also, can't wait to play this.

By the way, is this your channel on youtube?
[Image: 5lv58m.gif]
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě®, post: 101583, member: 186 Wrote:I guess i need to buy the actual game to play multiplayer Big Grin I can't connect with the one you gave me PaSS, but i can on their server. Any other options for me besides that? Also, can't wait to play this.

By the way, is this your channel on youtube?
You can still connect its just that the server is closed for now. Its not released yet this is just a sneak peak for the server! cant wait.
$UmerK1000$, post: 101606, member: 16583 Wrote:You can still connect its just that the server is closed for now. Its not released yet this is just a sneak peak for the server! cant wait.

I understand that the server is not out to the public yet, I totally get the "sneak peak" obviously. That is why i said "Also, can't wait to play this" at the end.

It's just has to do with a program PaSS gave to play minecraft, but i can't connect to any other online multiplayer servers because is a cracked version of minecraft which only connects to the server to who the program is from and not able to play other servers but theirs, unless you buy the real program from minecraft.net. I also asked for any other options, but i'm sure there isn't one.
му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě®, post: 101609, member: 186 Wrote:I understand that the server is not out to the public yet, I totally get the "sneak peak" obviously. That is why i said "Also, can't wait to play this" at the end.

It's just has to do with a program PaSS gave to play minecraft, but i can't connect to any other online multiplayer servers because is a cracked version of minecraft which only connects to the server to who the program is from and not able to play other servers but theirs, unless you buy the real program from minecraft.net. I also asked for any other options, but i'm sure there isn't one.
No thats wrong im using the same teamextreme launcher. you can connect to 100's of other servers as long as their cracked just search on google cracked minecraft servers 1.6.2
Heres one i play on pretty fun when you join a faction. they have jobs and money earning.
play.phoenixminecraft.net <----- just add that to the ip area in add a server and add whatever name you like
$UmerK1000$, post: 101618, member: 16583 Wrote:No thats wrong im using the same teamextreme launcher. you can connect to 100's of other servers as long as their cracked just search on google cracked minecraft servers 1.6.2
Heres one i play on pretty fun when you join a faction. they have jobs and money earning.
play.phoenixminecraft.net <----- just add that to the ip area in add a server and add whatever name you like

That server logs me in, but when i logged in, it just logs me out after 10 seconds. I get stuck on that purple block and can't go anywhere. Here is what i get:

Attached Files

Thumbnail(s)

му ηαмє ιѕ ¢αяℓσѕ
First of all you both shouldn't be advertising. Secondly, it requires you to login to the server use commands such as /login or /password.
[Image: NrozTn.gif]
Yo, PaSS.

If you need help building the pre-world up, let me know and I can throwdown to help out.
If you'd like me to mod-hunt on Bukkit, I can do that too for a good setup list. I think I still have my file listing somewhere for what all I had on my last server launch.

PM me sometime. I've got some ideas as far as server activity, if people are interested at all in the long run for some event-type stuff.
Office DM
[Image: 1180888_101.png]
Jachit, post: 101626, member: 17368 Wrote:First of all you both shouldn't be advertising. Secondly, it requires you to login to the server use commands such as /login or /password.

PaSS manages the warlord's minecraft server now. So, it wouldn't really be advertising.
[Image: 1296721_601.png]
KŋÏğĦ‘tRìĐě®, post: 101619, member: 186 Wrote:That server logs me in, but when i logged in, it just logs me out after 10 seconds. I get stuck on that purple block and can't go anywhere. Here is what i get:
Read the text Rtard it says register with /register password then login with /login password.
(btw press T to do that)