Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An anti-PC GTA V petition??? o_O
I'm a nonsteam and I've pirated a lot of games but I will buy all these games when I'm older because right now it's almost impossible for me to buy games legitimately.
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
i rarely pirate games but when i do and it turns out good i buy it if its bad i just delete it. however movies i refuse to pay for so tired of paying money to watch something one time then never touching it again or it turns out to be the worst 2 hours of my life
I know that we have never really met before
But, tell me, does this rag smell like chloroform?

Let me buy you a drink, how 'bout a roofie, gin and tonic?
I give the Russians a week to convert the Xbox/PS3 version into a working PC one.
YuRi Approves
[Image: tumblr_l26orhtfgh1qb1ovyo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lsklc0sQ7G1qdmxh2o8_250.gif]
Yuri The Sailor, post: 101825, member: 14856 Wrote:I give the Russians a week to convert the Xbox/PS3 version into a working PC one.
You can use the emulator. But if they will release a PC version it will come with increased graphical capabilities, and of course stability. That is what I am waiting for.
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
cucubelu, post: 101779, member: 15378 Wrote:Yup, and sometimes there are idiots out there who love a game but refuse to buy it... *cough non-steamers who have it in their country*...
I do the same thing. I never buy games I pirated even if I love it, but I usually buy a game that I haven't pirated before. weird huh? Even if I buy them, I never buy them online, I buy them at retail stores, however, 99% of the stores I visit sell pirated games. It's like, no point in buying pirated games, but I paid for the games anyway.

Stores that sell legit games are more expensive as they use the real price, but the difference is like, you can buy the game at twice worth of lunch in america, but in here, 20 times worth of lunch. I can have lunch for US$1 here. So in these pirated stores the games are cheaper ofc, but it costs around the same hard work to buy them in here or in the West.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]