Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Please Give me one more chance!
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:67733240

Please Bison, forgive me for my dump mistake, i do not use aimbot to ruin your server, i only tried to bunny hop (with BOT only) but it seems that is a stupid idea. Our server is my life, i play a lot on your server and i do not know what to do after banned, i never or even do not need to use aimbot to kill people,i just want to have fun while server has nobody play in. People sometimes have a mistake and i apologize for that, please accept my new css copy so i can play your server again, i am willing to buy one or even two new copy of css if you are happy about that and i wont inject the stupid bunny hop again.Please,please tell me what can i do to get back to your server. I do have leaning after unsuccess, we usually have

1) verbal friend remind
2) a warning
3) ban

i Am at second situation and please give me a last chance Bison. I dont know what to do after got ban. i love your server
You were already given a second chance yet you abused it. Decision has already been made, find another server to play around with your cheats.

"Do not create more than one ban appeal for each ban.
-> If your ban appeal gets rejected, you may not create another ban appeal for that ban."

Close thread please modsCool
-CLOSED
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]