Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some of you may know me , some may not . I said I quit css a year and a half ago but Im back now Smile
Who are you?
[Image: matrix_stickmen.gif] [Image: ban_key.gif]
Heard some stories... seen some bananas around but none that match your legend. Welcome back!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
It's the Australian banana, no way !

N-Raww, post: 102342, member: 1411 Wrote:Who are you?

And who are you nail?

"It's Naail !" :p
Banana who?
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]
Welcome back man. How's that awp these days?
Speaking of awp, there was this one time a bit after I joined war-lords where I was awping pit on dust2, T side, and you came bhopping down from A site and shoved a knife in my face. Think the server cracked up laughing, and I was like, "Damn, so that's this bhop thing everyone's talking about!"
George, Of The Jungle Jun 29, 2012:
Is this the profile of a bear?? Hmm, I didn't know bears were capable of playing css. Don't they break the keyboard with their massive paws? This is very peculiar and requires further investigation. If this is true, no one knows what kind of risks this might hold. They might electrocute themselves, maybe they become addicted to the game causing them to neglect their parental tasks. What must become of their offspring?
I will select a team consisting of the world's foremost scientists that will go about this scientific quest in the uttermost professional manner. This taskforce will carry the name "CANBURZREALLYPLAYCOUWNTERTRIKE - HUHWHUT????". I trust upon these men a task of huge importance, the fate of bearkind may depend on it. Godspeed men, Godspeed!
GET GO AND PLAY WITH ME FAGGOT

jk i wuv you
Welcome back to forums.
You used to be BaNaNaMaN, now you're mblaq of HDK
[Image: 1049012_101.png][Image: WANTED_1.jpg]
BaNaNaMaN, post: 102341, member: 2126 Wrote:Some of you may know me , some may not . I said I quit css a year and a half ago but Im back now Smile
welcome back buddy
[video=youtube]http://youtube.com/watch?v=aeEQDtk63H4[/video]
[Image: scaled.php?server=707&filename=mrpussy.png&res=medium]