Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Denied  Admin application for the mini-game server
Name: Bmo (killersprotection)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:424428123

Timezone: UTC +8

Availability: In school days after 4:30 pm while on weekends anytime
[B]Tell us something about yourself: I'm a 13 year old boy that is popular on WL mini-game server and I have been playing on warlords since June 2012, but that was in my old laptop now i got a new laptop and that's why i got a new nosteam css account

[B]Reason For Admin Application:
-I play everyday and i got the passion to play css
-Because every time i open my css on weekdays there no admin is online mic spam happens door spamming happens etc......
[/B]
-I have learned alot of things that i want to do if i am admin
-Platform said that bison needed admins so i applied
-some of the people in the mini-game server said that im gonna apply for it cause i am worthy but idk if i am worthy enough to an admin because of my age and my young voice
-I really want this a lot cause Counter strike is my only life and it is my only everyday friend that i play even i have hard times thank you for looking at my admin application I wish that you will accept it and i will assure you with all my passion that i am gonna be a good admin not just for me and for the people on the mini-game server
-Every time i play on the mini-game server there is no admins that are playing [/B]
[Image: 1690066_101.png]
[Image: 76561198086840082.png]
+1 Vouch for BMO.
I think it would be a wise choice to make him an admin because hes a good guy and is very active with the community. it would also be a wise choice because he is usually on when the other admins aren't since he lives in the Philippines and the timezone is opposite to the North American players.
I replied.. i want my cookie bmo..
Gudlawk
IBM PALM @ 1.9MHz, 16-bit
16KB RAM
204KB storage via QIC magnetic tape
Keyboard input
Donut, post: 102732, member: 16662 Wrote:I replied.. i want my cookie bmo..
Gudlawk

Cookie was a lie Big Grin
[Image: 1690066_101.png]
[Image: 76561198086840082.png]
hoho hi there bmo
applying for a minigame admin? you have pretty much my timezone where not a single admin is usually there(.....or is there?).
people say that you're a worthy applicant for this, so why don't you believe in them and yourself?
throw away all your fear and erase your hesitation, that way, no one's ever gonna stop you from being a great admin.
good luck
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
Good luck!
[Image: 1341999_101.png]
Good luck bud
[Image: 76561198017067818.png]
Good luck bmo you would be a great admin
Bmon should get admin he is a great kid and he deserves it
Bmo would make a great admin Smile
[Image: 797095_101.png]