Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not in CSS but wL
Some of you might know that I'm obsessed with zombie escape, yeah back in 2011 the testing server began, and it went public a couple of months ago. It took so long but I'm glad that it's there at least. unlike the zombie server back then which started majestically and then fell after pop maps got removed(assault was my fav btw), the zombie escape server started from zero. But I can see that it'll rise just like our zombie server and minigames(back then jetpack saturday komando omahabeach mustang bobiii balance dodgeball simonsays)

Anyway, I don't play CSS frequently, I play it inconsistently. Mostly minigames, and then ze then zr, then dust2 dm asia then office asia blablabla. We might or might not have bumped into each other in the game, but we'll not see each other again until, I get a laptop and good internet connection, because I'm moving to my neighboring country along with a scholarship on November 1st. Those of you in Singapore have more chance of meeting me in there. I'm not saying goodbye, I'll surely stick to war-lords.net, but not CSS, at least for 1 year.

I've met a lot of great people( or friends?) here in war-lords, some of them whom I cannot hear from again, some of them still here. Like red7eagle, icebird, lowrate}{@k@p, kevin and the others from my clan, drunk_killer, the legendary mahyar and thavs, two of the earliest zm pro's Knowpain and MindHack/MindGames, General M. Bison, Matt, Josh, xFerior, bloodlust hero, assassin, EternalReaper, cosMo, Franki, bmo, sneaky, molik garg, platform, and more.

I remember that time when people were struggling so so hard to pass level 9 in bobiii (me too) that almost no one made it then Bison came with his mighty hax.
Thanks for acknowledging and being a friend to me.
Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to playing with you all again.

P.S. Molik Garg, Bison, and Matt, looks like you all are busy, but don't forget to tweak the ze server, it's not zombie escape without lord of the rings and intense gameplay.
http://war-lords.net/conversations/zombi...rver.6538/
http://war-lords.net/threads/ze-server-s...ion.11304/
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
mar_heave, post: 103071, member: 1302 Wrote:Some of you might know that I'm obsessed with zombie escape, yeah back in 2011 the testing server began, and it went public a couple of months ago. It took so long but I'm glad that it's there at least. unlike the zombie server back then which started majestically and then fell after pop maps got removed(assault was my fav btw), the zombie escape server started from zero. But I can see that it'll rise just like our zombie server and minigames(back then jetpack saturday komando omahabeach mustang bobiii balance dodgeball simonsays)

Anyway, I don't play CSS frequently, I play it inconsistently. Mostly minigames, and then ze then zr, then dust2 dm asia then office asia blablabla. We might or might not have bumped into each other in the game, but we'll not see each other again until, I get a laptop and good internet connection, because I'm moving to my neighboring country along with a scholarship on November 1st. Those of you in Singapore have more chance of meeting me in there. I'm not saying goodbye, I'll surely stick to war-lords.net, but not CSS, at least for 1 year.

I've met a lot of great people( or friends?) here in war-lords, some of them whom I cannot hear from again, some of them still here. Like red7eagle, icebird, lowrate}{@k@p, drunk_killer, the legendary mahyar and thavs, two of the earliest zm pro's Knowpain and MindHack/MindGames, General M. Bison, Matt, Josh, xFerior, bloodlust hero, cosMo, Franki, bmo, sneaky, molik garg, platform, and more.

I remember that time when people were struggling so so hard to pass level 9 in bobiii (me too) that almost no one made it then Bison came with his mighty hax.
Thanks for acknowledging and being a friend to me.
Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to playing with you all again.

P.S. Molik Garg, Bison, and Matt, looks like you all are busy, but don't forget to tweak the ze server, it's not zombie escape without lord of the rings and intense gameplay.
http://war-lords.net/conversations/zombi...rver.6538/
http://war-lords.net/threads/ze-server-s...ion.11304/

If you like ze you'll be happy to learn that I have been working on a ze_harry_potter map for 3 months (:
[Image: 144501_101.png]

[url=http://"http://www.legit-proof.com/search/?method=guid&query=0%3A1%3A4839096"][Image: display.php?sid=0%3A1%3A4839096][/url]

Quote:Synergy: If 1 awp per user is implemented
Synergy: the bottom 10 of the scoreboard will turn into killa kalvins
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOL

Quote:[MCE] Map voting has finished. The next map will be de_dust. (Received 51% of 29 votes)
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHAT
Synergy: WHY

Quote:[Z-E-N-K]: another shot?
[Z-E-N-K]: cuz this one aint working
Yea Mangasaurus: yep
[Z-E-N-K]: bro
[Z-E-N-K]: the screen is honetly liek
[Z-E-N-K]: mooving
Yea Mangasaurus: LOLOLOL
[Z-E-N-K]: i lied
[Z-E-N-K]: iunno wut its doimgn
It would take a lot of time for me to master ze skill. Anyway, good luck in a country that you don't really know anyone. I used to know how it feels. :oops:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: 74pkdcefk45p0ob8e76j.gif]
[Image: 164962_208.png]
Devious, post: 103072, member: 1191 Wrote:If you like ze you'll be happy to learn that I have been working on a ze_harry_potter map for 3 months Smile
looking forward to viewing it on gamebanana
Knowpain, post: 103074, member: 1105 Wrote:It would take a lot of time for me to master ze skill. Anyway, good luck in a country that you don't really know anyone. I used to know how it feels. :oops:
not really a long time, I played in plague fest for a couple weeks and then no more ze
anyway thanks.
mar_heave : Which David is performing some testing on the server?
M. Bison :That'd be me. I'm testing ways to destroy the server. :eek:

Ever played in PlagueFest server
[Image: 2dgqm84.png]
[Image: dejxg5dm1cglfstk5w.png]
love you mate......its thavs.....thnx for showing ur love for me.....dont forget to visit the forums Smile
[Image: 984349_101.png]
[Image: imager.php?id=4415953&t=o]
[Image: 28ck2kg.png]
Good luck and hope to see you soon.
[Image: scary-cat-100.jpg]