Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired  wL. Joltzz #KAN
Name: wL. Joltzz #KAN

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:10856678

Timezone: Central Time US and Canada.

Availability: Just about any time of the day. I work from home on my PC so that means I'm here quite often.

Tell us something about yourself: Hello War-Lords, I'm Joltzz. I was an admin in Noob Refuge for 4 years and admin in Noob Unlimited before that for 1 year. While serving as admin with the wonderful people at Noob Refuge for those 4 years, I achieved quite a bit. I was a very praised admin for those first 2 years and while 90 percent of my time was put into the NR Crackhouse server, many of my superiors took notice of that. After 2 years, our two owners decided to change things up a bit. They decided to establish server leaders within all 4-5 of our servers. When it came time to choose the server leader for the Crackhouse server, it was unanimous and that went to me. Now, server leader in our community was a HUGE responsibility as we had every single power the owners had. We were trusted with pretty much everything. I made the rules in my server (though if one of our owners didn't approve of a rule, he could veto it) and not one rule of mine was ever vetoed. I decided who received admin and I just about everything else you can think of. In those 2 years, I made that server the #1 Crackhouse in Counter-Strike: Source and in the last 3 months of Noob Refuge's existence, the #1 DM in CSS according to Gametracker. An accomplishment I was quite proud of. Unfortunately, our community had to shut down due to one of our owners having his newborn little girl and things getting quite hectic for him.

After that, my PC broke about a year later and I went without playing CSS for 2 years until I decided to get a new one which was in November of 2012. Since being back to CSS for over a year, I've played mostly in Hells Gamers and Noob Galore. I then discovered War-Lords and fell in love with the amazing registration, the smoothness of the servers and the overall way everything is run. It reminds me a little bit of Noob Refuge.

Reason For Admin Application: It would seem the wL Crackhouse server is lacking a lot of admin presence and that is something I'd very much like to change. My buddy Splice and I (who was my second in command admin back at Noob Refuge) play quite often and have noticed the lack of admins within the server and I figured that with my experience in being an admin, I would most certainly like to fix that. I believe that being an admin though means sacrifice. When I was admin with NR, I would spectate and observe the server more often than I actually played. I'd watch different players and observe for hackers and keep and overall eye on the atmosphere of the server. I took notes on which players would frequent the servers and I would purposely make an effort to get to know each and every one. Why? A lot of that helped me in deciding who I would give admin to. This is the first post I've made within the War-Lords forums and I'm sure there are some requirements I've not met yet but I would most definitely be active within the forums. I was very active in the NR forums.

Please feel free to add me on Steam if needed if you have any questions for me or if you'd just like to get to know me as a person. I'm glad to help out in any way I possibly can. Thank you War-Lords for your time and your consideration, -Joltzz.
[Image: 1249930_101.png]
Monkey agrees with Joltzz.
[Image: 76561198105434689.png][Image: 1448707_701.png]
[Image: 1448707_101.png]
Why thank you Monkey! I hope some of the higher ups wouldn't mind giving me a chance. See you in the servers!

Double post

Crackhouse is still suffering the loss of admin presence. I'm still around if you ever need someone to help out. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! -Joltzz
I play with Joltzz on a regular basis (mostly on the dm servers). Very respectful individual and would make for a great admin.
Plus I wouldn't mind having someone other then myself be admin on the DM servers Tongue

Good luck Joltzz! Rooting for you!
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Well thank you very much Ashley/Hamaerox. I appreciate the vote of confidence. To the admin team evaluating me, I appreciate at least giving me consideration. -Jesse.

Double post

From back in like 2007 or so.

Double post

Not trying to be a pain the ass but I'm just making sure you know that I'm still here and still very interested in helping out the servers. Hope all is well. Thanks, -Joltzz
[COLOR=rgb(255, 0, 0)]EXPIRED[/COLOR]

You haven't posted in your app in a month, so we're assuming you're no longer interested. If you feel that you'd like to reapply, go for it.