Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello War-Lords, I'm Joltzz! If any of you would know who I am, it's probably due to seeing me often in the Crackhouse server. I also play frequently on the Office DM and Dust 2 DM and every so often in the regular Office/Dust 2 server. I've been playing in War-Lords for awhile now and highly enjoy the servers. I used to run a server for Noob Refuge.....what.....4 years ago already? Whew....time flies!

Anyway, I'm 33 with two children (Twins! Aged 5) and I love Film / Music / Games / art in general / Philosophy and Hockey! (GO BLACKHAWKS!). I hope to meet some of you regulars during my time playing. Catch you in the servers fellas and fellettes! (Forgive me if I destroy you in Crackhouse, I tend to do that Tongue )
[Image: 1249930_101.png]
<--- plays in all 3 servers you play in...never seen you. o_O
Look forward to playing with you Big Grin
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Welcome to wL forums. Stick around and enjoy your stay here.
Yes you have. I recognize your in game name Ashley. Whenever Splice is playing in Crackhouse, I'm always in. Next time, I'll say hello when I see you haha.
Welcome to the wL forums and community!
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator
Joltzz, post: 103301, member: 17420 Wrote:Yes you have. I recognize your in game name Ashley. Whenever Splice is playing in Crackhouse, I'm always in. Next time, I'll say hello when I see you haha.
<--- Jealous of splice and his aim =/
*Please keep in mind, all War-Lords admins are donating their time to help the community. Each have their own lives to attend to and responses may take some time*
Hamaerox, post: 103303, member: 17454 Wrote:<--- Jealous of splice and his aim =/
Most are jealous of his aim haha. Whenever we play, we tend to completely destroy the Crackhouse server lol.
If I use an AWP( Yeah yeah im a noob blah blah blah) I can go toe to toe with him.
Splice and I put in some work tonight Smile
http://i.imgur.com/ZyjdvfN.jpg?1
omg lol, I was supposed to be online at that time too!