Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crackhouse DM props + a teeny request
Would it be possible to disable/remove all the collision-enabled props ( bed frame, barrels, chairs, bottles, and the cart )? They are kind of a nuisance, especially when the server is a little fuller.

The cart in particular has become popular for propblocking the far ladder and door of the garage. If someone successfully stands it on its end and puts it against the fence and face it just right, it permanently disables the ladder and you cannot place a nade behind it to move it. Also the cart manifests a bug that propels you VERY high if you touch / bump into it right (you can get out of the map from the ground) but it is very uncommon.

Also when the physics go bad, which always happens btw, the larger props will eventually fall though the ground and land on the "underfloor" and still poke up enough for players' feet to bump into them.

...now for my other request. Not sure if this has been requested before but myself and some others would greatly appreciate it if the lerp restriction was lifted. I'm not sure of the actual intentions behind locking cl_interp_ratio to 2. I was told by another regular that this was done to purposely hinder the reasonably-pinged and higher-ability players. Please don't be offended, I'm not telling you guys how to run your show. However I think many would agree when I say this: handicaps go against the very essence and integrity of cs/css. That's just my opinion. I still do ok when I play but I can tell the difference since this was done. Just why punish people who live closer or are moderately better?
[Image: 1372712_101.png]