Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Samuel L. Jackson has a plan to be in the next Star Wars...
On Wednesday night, Samuel L. Jackson paid a visit to The Late Show with David Letterman. They discussed everything from Jackson’s new vegan diet to his current projects; however, we all know that Letterman couldn’t walk away from this interview without springing a Star Wars question on Jackson.

When Letterman asked him if he was going to be involved in more Star Wars or if he was done with the franchise, he responded with a casual “I don’t know.”

After I left Germany, I actually went to London to start another film, and I’m in the film with Mark Hamill. So I asked Mark if he’d heard from J.J. Abrams, and he said no.” Jackson said. “Then, all of a sudden Ewan was there, I spoke to him on the phone, and I asked him if he was there doing Star Wars, and he said ‘No, they didn’t call me.’”

This is when the plotting and scheming started.

So, I was thinking maybe all three of us could just get together and go over to the Star Wars set one day and just kind of stand around and see if maybe they could use some old Jedi.”

Then, Jackson tells Dave that he found out that they were holding auditions for Star Wars. Can you imagine walking into your first audition, especially one like Star Wars, and there on the couch in front of you in the waiting room is Mace Windu, young Obi-Wan Kenobi, and Luke Skywalker? Talk about your intergalactic dream/nightmare; dream because…well…let’s face it, they’re pretty awesome, and nightmare because, who in the world wants to compete against them for parts?

[INDENT]Then, I heard on television that they were auditioning for Star Wars, and I said well…maybe we should just go to the audition and see if we can get a job.” Jackson says.

He also tells Dave about his meeting with J.J. Abrams at George Lucas’ wedding where he hinted to him that he wanted to be included in the new film, to which Jackson said Abrams replied with a polite head nod.

Personally, I would watch a YouTube series, or something of the like, of Samuel L. Jackson, Mark Hamill, and Ewan McGregor trying to sneak onto the lot and try to get themselves a spot in the new film.

[/INDENT]

Source: http://fansided.com/2013/11/15/star-wars...isode-vii/
[Image: 61kfgjqll7.jpg]
[Image: cucubelu2.jpg]
[Image: 801768_101.png]
Former Stargate Worlds International Moderator